Hacking Homebrew Everything gone from the home screen

Arryh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was following some guides on playing NDS games on my 3DS and everything was going smoothly. Booted up Twilight and was about to start the game but I was hit with a message saying that I had to "Format my SD card to use 32kb clusters". So I did that with the godmode9 menu and when I booted up my 3DS again my home screen's theme and all the homebrew apps were gone except for Twilight believe it or not. And yeah, I did check the SD card and everything's exactly how it was prior to me doing this, all the files are still there.

I made a backup of my SD card prior to formatting it just in case and I tried replacing all the files on my SD card with my backup (which took hours...) but nothing's changed. Everything's still in the SD card, but it just doesn't show up on the home screen.

I can still boot up godmode9 btw. I think it's the only thing that's still accessible other than the twilight menu.

I tried following a guide here where people were able to solve the issue by going to the SD card's properties on windows and going to "repair drive" on tools, and then, after it's repaired, you just delete whatever corrupted file was causing the issue. But when I went to repair it I was told that windows found no issues. Plus, I have no idea if there even IS a corrupted file.

I'm not familiar with 3DS hacking, it's been a long time since I've meddled with this thing, so what am I supposed to do here????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto