Hacking How do I get all my cfw apps back

patatasfritaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried deleting YouTube and it wouldn't let me. I went back all the homebrew apps were gone as well as the games I downloaded through hshop. The only stuff left on my Home Screen are the ds and dsi apps, the base 3ds apps, and my custom theme. Everything that's gone is still in the 3ds storage and on my sd card but it's just gone from the home menu and faketik didn't do anything.

patatasfritaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like your system SD card is going bad. Use Upstoppable Copy to back it up to your harddrive, then use GUIFormat to format that card, then run h2testw on the
I don't think my computer has enough storage. Do I have to copy everything on the sd or just certain files?

anotherthing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did h2testw report any problems with the card? Did you copy your back up back to the card if there weren't any problems?

patatasfritaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did h2testw report any problems with the card? Did you copy your back up back to the card if there weren't any problems?
Yeah it read fine and when I put it back in the 3ds the homebrew apps were back and some of my games but a lot of them just show up as 0 block question marks in storage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto