Hacking Help ,how to unblock falsh cards in hacked 3ds

mustapha89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have flashcart for 3DS made by 3DSLink and it is the same product as the R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe card, re-branded using a different name for marketing purpose , there is two card one is red for 3ds games and the other one is blue for ds games i want to know can i unblock these cards (blue and red ) and use them in hacked 11.9 firmware ?
My deivce "n3dsxl"

Last edited by mustapha89,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have flashcart for 3DS made by 3DSLink and it is the same product as the R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe card, re-branded using a different name for marketing purpose , there is two card one is red for 3ds games and the other one is blue for ds games i want to know can i unblock these cards (blue and red ) and use them in hacked 11.9 firmware ?
Smash it to bits because of the bricked code and on that note does not work past 11.3

mustapha89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks man
I went to this link https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_Link#version_4.0b2_.282014-07-15.29
And i found the red one v3.1 v3.2 brick the consol

But can i use the blue cart "that it has wood firmware" in 11.9 and how?

" edited "
probably i found the solution

* https://gbatemp.net/threads/r4-stage2-twl-flashcart-launcher-and-perhaps-other-cards-soon.416434/
or
* https://gbatemp.net/threads/flashcard-whitelist-flashcarttimewarp-cia-safe-on-a9lh-sysnand.421149/

robyspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's (blue carta) simple flashcard DS, I don't see where there can be risk (In case it just doesn't work).
You have to copy his wood and the .nds games, that's all.

mustapha89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's (blue carta) simple flashcard DS, I don't see where there can be risk (In case it just doesn't work).
You have to copy his wood and the .nds games, that's all.
there is no risk but iam asking how to make it work in 11.9
and i think i found the answer see my last post

robyspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
With the CFW installed many flashcards work without doing anything.
You first try it normally and if it doesn't work you can always take those steps

Reactions: mustapha89

mustapha89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you were right
but i did test the card in the first place and it didnt work but then i saw this video and he placed a paper between device and flash cart i did that and its working i dont know why

Reactions: robyspy

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you were right
but i did test the card in the first place and it didnt work but then i saw this video and he placed a paper between device and flash cart i did that and its working i dont know why
It didn't work because the card is too thin to make proper contact in the slot, and it works now because the paper adds that little extra thickness. As a future note, please don't use video guides. They get outdated fast. Use this guide instead; it's kept up to date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?