Hacking HEEEELP!!Wup Installer is installing no more

xaeroxcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Worked perfectly with the Y Cable (fucker is hard to find tough)...Now i have a final doubt. I ´ve have Mario Kart 8 Original on disc. I tried to install de DLC, but now it doesn´t let me play the game. If i wanna enjoy the DLC i´d have to install the game right? (i´ve download it, anyway)

MajoraAKC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Are you using CFW when trying to run the game? Like Mocha or Haxchi needs to patch the system each boot before you can run games with DLC

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the dlc should still work on a retail disc, but I don't know that for sure. do what the above poster said.

xaeroxcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello everyone out there! First i´d like to thank you for all the help with my last Wii U issue...gotta tell ya that everything is fine with mine, but a softmodded Wii U of a friend of mine is having trouble and we cannot find a solution. The thing is, is not loading loadliine.ovh access, so he can play with already downloaded games that doesn´t need updates, but can´t run games that need mocha and such... what can we do? aditionally, if we wanted to restore his system back to factory reset, with the option for it that is included officially on the system, would it make run original games with no problem? (i have Super Smash Bros for Wii legit on disc, but does not work on his Wii U, becaused it ask por update, so we need download update and run mocha). I add a picture o
oFs5S59.jpg
[/IMG]f the newer issue!
oFs5S59.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-21 at 8.14.29 AM.jpeg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya