Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I misread your post. edited mine. my bad homie.
Oh okay. No prob.

I'm gonna wait the 15 days before trying, just in case. If I'm still banned then, I'm gonna extract the seed from the backup.
Actually I think this particular backup was from before I sent my new 3ds into nintendo because of a failed downgrade, and they just switched the motherboards. So nobody gets hurt in this case.

Reactions: WeedZ

xurion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I can't access Eshop anymore

I understand they ban me from the online (perm or not), but ban me from every purchase I made on Eshop? Like I paid a service I can't access anymore?

That's pretty dumb. It's totally my fault, but still.

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon games use a secure value with saves, intended to stop duplication of pokemons with save backup abuse. Basically the save is tied to that specific installation by the game counting how many times it's been launched and matching that with the secure value stored in the save file (at least that's how I hear it works).
JK's Save Manager should be able to export the secure value from the old CIA's save (when it was formerly installed) and you could import it into the clean copy.

But since you've deleted it already, you'll just have to wait until someone patches Pokemon Sun/Moon support into the Secure Value Patcher tool, that lets you fix the saves manually for importing.

Or you could just delete the current secure value like that other guy said if that works, I have no idea.
If I use JKSM (or JKSV, forgetting the name) and just hit "export save" on my illegal CIA and then import it into my legit game cart I am getting tomorrow, will I be good?

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I use JKSM (or JKSV, forgetting the name) and just hit "export save" on my illegal CIA and then import it into my legit game cart I am getting tomorrow, will I be good?

Export the secure value too just in case (it's one of the options right alongside backing up the save) but yeah for physical game carts you should be fine, those don't use secure values I don't think.

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • OmDRetro @ OmDRetro:
    @Xdqwerty HM...

If the cat girl leaves, my kokoro dies a little.

If I piss off the cat grill friend, I get no food and he's likely to grill me.

There's just no winning here 😂
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @OmDRetro, good point
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Anyone play Little Kitty, Big City?
    My kitty was watching me play. <3 <3 <3
    its a game that came out a few days ago. Its on Game Pass too.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, but what is the game about?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Never heard of it. Any good?
    You control a kitten. You fall out the window and have to make your way back home. Solve some light puzzles, do cat things like knock stuff over and steal things, trip people up when theyre walking, pounce on birds, complete goals/tasks etc. in the process of getting back to your home.
    +1
    I think ones enjoyment would depend on how much a person loves cats. :)
    +1
    Theres my kitty watching me play.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I'm a cat person so this game must be for me. :D
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, sounds kinda neat
    @SylverReZ It's short but adorable imo. Im a HUGE cat lover.Can be completed in a couple of hours if just going for the main goals. But can be stretched out a good deal by exploring and doing everything there is to do and see.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, like a cat gta?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Reminds me of a similar game called "Neko Atsume", similar to Nintendogs but you look after cats.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, wasnt there an official nintendogs game with cats for the 3ds?
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot the fly down.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed... +1