Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Pikar0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i get the legit cia but im from europe should i wait until the game is released in europe (23rd november) or can i play safely in 18th november when the game is released in the rest of the world?, just have to say i have played the leaked version but i havent use any online feature so i think it should be fine.

Just back up the save install the new legit cia and all should be fine?

Or prob i should wait until 23rd? Ty

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i get the legit cia but im from europe should i wait until the game is released in europe (23rd november) or can i play safely in 18th november when the game is released in the rest of the world?, just have to say i have played the leaked version but i havent use any online feature so i think it should be fine.

Yes wait till a day after back up your save you should be fine

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama

You should wait till your local EShop has acces to the game. Because .cias are the game downloaded from Eshop.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you need to inject the seed with fbi to play I assume.

But this mean that the .cia that need the Seed is a good one?

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago

It is already out in Aus, so in a way EU region is already unlocked. But to be safe, you can definitely play the game offline for a week

Reactions: Decorations

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should wait till your local EShop has acces to the game. Because .cias are the game downloaded from Eshop.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But this mean that the .cia that need the Seed is a good one?
I believe the seed is out and 100% legit now meaning the cia presumably's just the preload no? So it'd be like buying off eshop/preordering then it unlocking (with the seed)
I think.

Reactions: alexj9626
D

Deleted User

I got abit of info. I changed my device id in ram using NTR, and guess what?

my error changed. 2501 this time. Probably confirming I'm NNID banned aswell.

Gonna wipe out the NNID & try again, see if the new device id will work to make a new NNID.

ILSATS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quote from a guy on Reddit.

"I just spoke with Nintendo on the phone, I don't know if this helps anyone in any way but what I gathered was this:

There are two bans, one for playing the game early and one for playing the game illeagly (pirated download), that's why theres a eshop ban and a full online ban.

They will not comment at all no matter how much I asked them if it was permanent or not. They just kept saying their hands were tied in the situation and they won't reveal anything.

I kept telling them that I had a legit copy from my friend at Gamestop (lol) and they could 100% tell that my console had played a pirated copy of the game.

My guess would be that the people who got JUST the eshop ban is temporary, and consoles like mine who are banned from all online is permanent."

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
and they could 100% tell that my console had played a pirated copy of the game.

I think they're just shitting you to get you off their back.

They assumed all early copies are pirated copies.

If they could tell what games are pirated and what isn't,
pirates would have been banned way before this.

what about config app?
can we edit smthg there?

nope. nothing there.

Config doens't even allow you to change your home menu to a different out-of-region region

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they're just shitting you to get you off their back.

They assumed all early copies are pirated copies.

If they could tell what games are pirated and what isn't,
pirates would have been banned way before this.

nope. nothing there.

Config doens't even allow you to change your home menu to a different out-of-region region
To be honest they definitely know all the early copies played like 10 days in advanced were pirated lmao. And if not those who paid could call up, show proof and be unbanned easily I assume. well, as easily as nintendo's service allows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush: +1