Has anyone been working on PC Drivers for Pro Controller USB?

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Selim873, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Selim873
    OP

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    Title. My Xbox One controller I've been using completely pales in comparison to the Switch Pro controller. Of course I've been using it on my Switch but I would also like to start using it as my PC controller. Though I don't have a bluetooth adapter, and even if I did, I heard there were latency issues. I know of that one dongle that lets you use the Switch Pro controller on any console that works on PC if you enable XInput mode, but I don't want to spend the money right now.

2. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Antarctica
    https://github.com/MTCKC/ProconXInput

The downsides: no rumble yet, and potentially requires test mode if you can't get the signed Scp driver to work (this driver ships with an unsigned one, but I did manage to get the signed one from WiinUSoft to work with it, so no test mode was necessary).

peteruk and Baoulettes like this.
  3. Selim873
    OP

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    Thanks! :) I did buy a bluetooth adapter and used Steam's XInput wrapper instead but it doesn't work for some games so I'll give this a shot!

daxtsu likes this.
  4. Baoulettes

Baoulettes The lonely man

May 25, 2011
    France
    C:\Users\Baoulettes\Desktop\GBATemp
    hmm seem interesting I just have trouble installing it.
    It tell me Devcon failed.
    I will try to find a way :)

5. Selim873
    OP

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    I get errors trying to install it, so I'm going to try the WiinUSoft driver when I get the chance. I'll edit if I run into any more issues. Thanks!

EDIT: I got it to install but now it says that it can't find the controller... I think I'll just go back to using Steam's XINPUT wrapper and just use my Xbox One gamepad for games that don't work.

Last edited by Selim873, Oct 3, 2017