Misc Has anyone attempted to abuse the Nintendo Zone streetpass relay?

ibds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did anyone get the Wifi Tether to work with a galaxy S3 mini?

I did root my phone just to this, installed the wifi tether, it seems to be working but the hotspot did not appear on the 3DS or in the PC

kamiyan89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
can someone with more than 5.000.000 warrios in warrior's way help me? can you put all your soldiers in the "paper" army so i can win easily and unlock the "win against an army 1.5 or 2 times yours" coupons?
the mac addresses are:

00:24:01:C6:A0:E0
4A:53:50:4F:4F:01
34:af:af:56:42:56

i'm posting three addresses because mr.korv tried to help me but didn't get any streetpasses from those, but i got one from JJ on the first address.

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
kamiyan89: Seeded All 3 of your addresses. My army is 9,999,999 units big, and is split 100,000/100,000/9,799,999 (approximate figures).

(this also means if anybody else encounters me, and sees a text string of 3DStxt.com/cs2, my army is safe to fight, and get your 1.5/2x tickets from. (If your army is bigger than 5,000,000, lose intentionally enough times to shrink it if you haven't gotten the 2x ticket yet, and your army needs to be smaller than 6666666 to get the 1.5x ticket.))

Reactions: kamiyan89

tophoos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is everyone else getting this "Nipi" guy from Japan a WHOLE LOT? He's got a green shirt and always wears an Isabel hat.

I've tagged him on my plaza 34 times so far. Just now I bumped him 4x in my plaza of 10 passes. I am randomizing between 300 Mac addresses. How is it possible I bump into him so much?

kamiyan89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is everyone else getting this "Nipi" guy from Japan a WHOLE LOT? He's got a green shirt and always wears an Isabel hat.

I've tagged him on my plaza 34 times so far. Just now I bumped him 4x in my plaza of 10 passes. I am randomizing between 300 Mac addresses. How is it possible I bump into him so much?

me too, i got him 26 times, told him to stop spamming but maybe didn't understand :S

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
38 times but it doesn't bother me since he's powerful enough for mii's quest and has all puzzles

tophoos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
38 times but it doesn't bother me since he's powerful enough for mii's quest and has all puzzles
It only bothers me when he multi-bumps me on 3 or more times in a single round since 1) I don't get more puzzle pieces, 2) I get less troops for Mii Force, 3) He has a huge army in Warrior's Way (which I can finally beat now), 4) I always wish he was light green for Mii Force or Blue/Red for the Manor.

I his total streetpass tags the other day and it was at 19k, now it is at 21k. Last night, he had 21442 tags. This morning he had 21544 meaning he obtained 102 passes in the last 9 hours. What the heck does this guy do? I think he has to be doing something special other than just keep going to the plaza gate. I mean, like I said, I'm randomizing between 300 MACS and I still keep bumping into him multiple times per session.

Oh, and I messaged him a couple times. Once he wrote back "sorry" after I said I bump into him too much, and another time saying "next time, write me" (don't really know what he means by that). Never got any more messages from him afterwards.

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
I'll never beat those 9999999 warrior's way armies. And the Kid Icarus' owners should gem good heart farming weapons for level 9 Ch. 20. xD

It only bothers me when he multi-bumps me on 3 or more times in a single round since 1) I don't get more puzzle pieces, 2) I get less troops for Mii Force, 3) He has a huge army in Warrior's Way (which I can finally beat now), 4) I always wish he was light green for Mii Force or Blue/Red for the Manor.

I his total streetpass tags the other day and it was at 19k, now it is at 21k. Last night, he had 21442 tags. This morning he had 21544 meaning he obtained 102 passes in the last 9 hours. What the heck does this guy do? I think he has to be doing something special other than just keep going to the plaza gate. I mean, like I said, I'm randomizing between 300 MACS and I still keep bumping into him multiple times per session.

Oh, and I messaged him a couple times. Once he wrote back "sorry" after I said I bump into him too much, and another time saying "next time, write me" (don't really know what he means by that). Never got any more messages from him afterwards.

He's doing the cycles quickly, like 2-3 minutes, that's some people have many encounters. I always encounter him once, and is kinda boring to some point because there's no variation.

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
My 9999999 army can be easily beaten, if you have at least 610000 units, to split 3 ways evenly. With at least 103000 units, it is possible to beat my army either by luck, or by spying on me twice, just distributing your army so that the 2 units at advantage would have at least 50000 units. It is also required that there is no disadvantage conditions either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay