Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does? I've used canoe for it before trying usbhost and it ran fine. Is there a game considered good to test out usbhost?
Unless It's been fixed recently I could have sworn that was one of the games people were talking about not working out of the box. Ummm how about Final Fantasy II?

raynor_ni

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure what it could be. If you'd like I did my own video tutorial on if you want to take a look and see if maybe there's some difference with how I did it opposed to that guide.

I appreciate the effort and replies, but I get the same result. C7 error on everything. I guess I'm gonna uninstall everything and go back to hakchi2.

I'll maybe come back to this if it advances in some way cos I have no idea why this isn't working.
Adios.

LuckY07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the effort and replies, but I get the same result. C7 error on everything. I guess I'm gonna uninstall everything and go back to hakchi2.

I'll maybe come back to this if it advances in some way cos I have no idea why this isn't working.
Adios.

1) add a "transfer" folder in the same folder as your "games" folder on USB-HOST.
2) put the "uninstall" file in the "transfer" folder, plug the USB-HOST in and turn on SNES and let it uninstall.
3) place all hmods you want, plus the couple version specific files (based on the hakchi2 version you installed) into a "transfer" folder again (you will need to re-create this)
4) power on SNES and let the hmods re-install.

Do the above and then let us know if you have the same issues. Should only take a couple minutes.

LuckY07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SNES Classic - Wait For It... PSP Test!!!

Enjoy:) Personal thanks to Henrik Rydgard and Madmonkey!!! Tentative release set within next couple of days. Just a few more kinks and optimizations to iron out:) I will get another Test Video up tomorrow with progress.

Wow, excited to try this PSP core. That Castlevania looks incredible, I've been playing the PCE-CD version of Rondo of Blood but I want to try the PSP version of the PCE-CD remake.. to see if it runs better!

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I want to create a folder by hand

Code:
[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Exec=/bin/chmenu 001
Path=/var/lib/clover/profiles/0/FOLDER
Name=Mixed CD games
Icon=/usr/share/games/CLV-S-00001/CLV-S-00001.png

[X-CLOVER Game]
Code=CLV-S-00001
TestID=777
ID=0
Players=1
Simultaneous=0
ReleaseDate=7777-77-77
SaveCount=0
SortRawTitle=Эmixed cd games
SortRawPublisher=ZZZZZZZZZX
Copyright=hakchi2 ©2017 Alexey 'Cluster' Avdyukhin

does the 0/FOLDER indicate that this is on the main page?

maande80

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I need help.

I'm upgrading my NES Classic from 2.17 to 2.21f (copy & paste except for config, folder images, and user mods folders), installed only km retroarch 1.7, km nes cheats, and use nestopia cores (had the latter installed on 2.17 as well), compress all games (except the originals) by ticking the Compress box, organized the folders structure, but when I want to synch it, it does nothing, only shows "waiting for NES/SNES mini" dialog box as if my system is unrecognized. I'd tried again with different USB cable, even reducing the modules to be installed, but the problem remains.

Anyone?

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I added a few games to my SD card tonight and I now always get C8 when shutting down. Is it possible that when the card is too full or something we get these?

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
I’ve a question.. how do I get rid of a bad rom from my USB-Host? The folder structure changes to lose the actual game title as far as I can see. Thanks.

raynor_ni

Trophies
XP
Country
1) add a "transfer" folder in the same folder as your "games" folder on USB-HOST.
2) put the "uninstall" file in the "transfer" folder, plug the USB-HOST in and turn on SNES and let it uninstall.
3) place all hmods you want, plus the couple version specific files (based on the hakchi2 version you installed) into a "transfer" folder again (you will need to re-create this)
4) power on SNES and let the hmods re-install.

Do the above and then let us know if you have the same issues. Should only take a couple minutes.

Same result. C7 error on everything.

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
Same result. C7 error on everything.

Just a thought, your roms? If the boxart appear When I started I scrubbed everything because of C errors and realised my few roms weren't .7Z (need the plugin, or dont use zip) only to try the same process again with different roms and now it all works.

raynor_ni

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a thought, your roms? If the boxart appear When I started I scrubbed everything because of C errors and realised my few roms weren't .7Z (need the plugin, or dont use zip) only to try the same process again with different roms and now it all works.
I've tried 7z non 7z and also the built in ones. They all C7 error.

Reactions: LuigiXL

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway to know for certain? I got the occasional timeout error, but from what I've seen that's pretty normal.
Not really, you could use the snes clover "Game" to get into the retroarch menu to see if they installed. But it won't show you if there was an error or if they installed correctly.

Last edited by PPlays,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme