Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Th3one

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For NES you need only retroarch but all Core can be Take from KMFD's.
You need the Core from:
_km_retroarch_10_14_17
_km_snes9x2010_10_1_17
_km_genesis_plus_gx_10_11_17
_km_mgba_10_3_17

Thats for all the system you want

Gesendet von meinem SD4930UR mit Tapatalk
can tell tell me what im doing wrong. ok so i updated hakchi to the latest i also updated the cores for snes retroarch but know all the games that were previously working with retroarch wont load even if i tried to add new games it wont load then once i start the game it goes all black them exits. i used thecommand line snes to load the game with hakchi

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
tzztztz
i post it 2 days ago with pics and 1/2 pages ago i post it again but only one user notice it.

you can add games to the mini nes section but you must do it with the ftp.
the mod use 34mb of the space and has problems when hakchi add games.

and now someone other post it and other reacts to it.
good ignore me more!
I noticed ;) , but i don't care about dual boot :D
(No i don't own a NES classic)

Great start! Would be nice if everything is covered in there in the future :)

Last edited by DjoeN,

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey man i hope you can help me i install the retroarch but my snes games dont load using the snes line added to the command line they used to work not anymore after update and latest cores.Now it just opens to a black screen and the exits.
Ok so i check and the cores are install. also i have the gba core install and the one works with the gba command line its just the snes and snes05 command line that dont work for me.

I cleaned up the Core set so that they work on both Nes Classic and SNES Classic. Here is how SNES 9x Cores work.

On NES Classic, /bin/snes OR /bin/snes05 , etc.

On SNES Classic, games need to be added so they convert to sfrom format, and have CANOE in command line. At the very end of the command line, leave a space, then type

--retroarch

You can have either 2002 or 2005 or 2010 9x installed. I had to do this to clean things up and make things less confusing and make cores work for both systems.

Let me know if u still need help:)

Just readd any games that arent sfrom format and let them convert. Again, I can help if necessary, with setup of any Core you use.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is a way to enable hd graphics in secret of mana with canoe?

Not yet. But, I bet we will be able to in due time when we look more into the triggering code.

Reactions: TooMuchPower

Ciccio8412

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I cleaned up the Core set so that they work on both Nes Classic and SNES Classic. Here is how SNES 9x Cores work.

On NES Classic, /bin/snes OR /bin/snes05 , etc.

On SNES Classic, games need to be added so they convert to sfrom format, and have CANOE in command line. At the very end of the command line, leave a space, then type

--retroarch

You can have either 2002 or 2005 or 2010 9x installed. I had to do this to clean things up and make things less confusing and make cores work for both systems.

Let me know if u still need help:)

Just readd any games that arent sfrom format and let them convert. Again, I can help if necessary, with setup of any Core you use.

Not yet. But, I bet we will be able to in due time when we look more into the triggering code.
And there is a a way to enable bilinear filtering in Nes mini (as snes mini)?

Is this Software (Hakchi2) for nes AND snes? Or is there one program for each? Thx.
One program for both (nes and snes).

Hellequin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@KMFDManic
If we just want retroarch for Snes9x 2010, what does your setup do better than Cluster's?
At first I was interested by the no save versions (which I suppose didn't generate a savestate hen hitting the reset button, but you discontinued them.

Last edited by Hellequin,

njaynl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys,

can anyone explain how to save with retroarch?

i load up rock and roll racing and do 1 race, then use the savestate feature from retroarch , i think it saves because the A button also does something in game. i load the state and it goes back to this point

but when i shutdown the snes mini and bootup again the savestates are gone and nothing is working

can anyone assist?

Guys,

can anyone explain how to save with retroarch?

i load up rock and roll racing and do 1 race, then use the savestate feature from retroarch , i think it saves because the A button also does something in game. i load the state and it goes back to this point

but when i shutdown the snes mini and bootup again the savestates are gone and nothing is working

can anyone assist?

Ok when i move the savestate directory to etc/clover/savestates it writes something when saving but when i try to load the state using the A button in rock and roll racing , nothing is working , but the game is responding to the A button

Baggins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With these save game issues and stuff may have to just wait until Cluster and KMFD work out all the kinks, and maybe figure out a way to incorporate more features/compatibility/integration.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many SNES ROMS can be store ? I mean without retroarch. I was told that 63 games or more will crashes.

Edit: I dont like the SNES artbox of American version. Too bland! I will replace SNES artbox of PAL versions.. More colourful and nice appearance.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Baggins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many SNES ROMS can be store ? I mean without retroarch. I was told that 63 games or more will crashes.

Edit: I dont like the SNES artbox of American version. Too bland! I will replace SNES artbox of PAL versions.. More colourful and nice appearance.
I believe that’s per folder.

tqhoang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Cluster is there any way to make an additional desktop launchers to go directly between folders on the same level/depth?
For example, if I'm in folder "B", we also have desktop icons to go to folders "A" and "C"?

Link8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have this problem when I turn of my SNES, it give me an error message C7. The SNES stays on and doesnt turn off. Once I move the power button to on, and turning it off again it works.

I tried to flash it back to the original kernel but problem is not solved after this. Anyone seen this before?

the_gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm trying to get Super Street Fighter 2 - the new Challengers to work. I heard there a problems with canoe so I tried to start it with retroarch. Short black Screen on SNESC and it directly goes back into the menue. Did anybody get it to work? I thought if it works on retroarch on my PC it would be no problem on the snesc?

kalle82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have this problem when I turn of my SNES, it give me an error message C7. The SNES stays on and doesnt turn off. Once I move the power button to on, and turning it off again it works.

I tried to flash it back to the original kernel but problem is not solved after this. Anyone seen this before?

Did you use up too much space? Out of space error will affect both, the original and the custom kernel... Just restoring stock kernel will not delete your games. Use the uninstall function .

Last edited by kalle82,
Reactions: Link8

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can tell tell me what im doing wrong. ok so i updated hakchi to the latest i also updated the cores for snes retroarch but know all the games that were previously working with retroarch wont load even if i tried to add new games it wont load then once i start the game it goes all black them exits. i used thecommand line snes to load the game with hakchi
has you only installed the snes9x core or with the retroarch core?
which version have you tried? cluster or kmfd?

Last edited by Liriel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto