Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Preset ID for Pilot Wings is 0xBD10 I just have no idea what to do in hex lol
If someone knows what to change that would be awesome

@Rev2k7 Just an update ... fonts 100% work as does menu rest (Select + Down) Thanks

Last edited by KongsNutz,

PlasticK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi,

I have big trouble installing the windows driver for the SNES Mini. I urgently need help.

I am on Windows10 Home x64 and when I try to install the drivers it says ready to install in that cmd window and then ready to press enter to close window. I tried it 20 times but nothing happens. I also tried to install the nesmini.inf manually.

I am an Administrator. I remember that in Win 7 / 8 64bit you needed to bootup in safemode with F8 at the bootscreen to install unsigned drivers. I enabled unsigned driver installation already. Still nothing

Please help me. I know no solution

Last edited by PlasticK,

Kasios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello again, another question. The Dump and Flash is done by the system and program that of the NES mini, right ?.

DNA64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not working i have (choose from 'hirom', 'lorom)
You'll have to be a little more specific then that. But I'm guessing you're referring to "sfc2sfrom.py"? The latest update doesn't use hirom or lorom anymore, just "sfc2sfrom.py INPUT OUTPUT" (sfc2sfrom.py rom.sfc minirom.sfrom).

pokemonster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You'll have to be a little more specific then that. But I'm guessing you're referring to "sfc2sfrom.py"? The latest update doesn't use hirom or lorom anymore, just "sfc2sfrom.py INPUT OUTPUT" (sfc2sfrom.py rom.sfc minirom.sfrom).
all command not working argument romtype invalid choice

Last edited by pokemonster,

DNA64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which version are you using? (I'm sure you know this already but In a cmd window just type "Python").
I was using 2.7 and that may have been causing issues so I switched to 3.6.0 and it may have fixed it, though I'm not sure as I made a few changes to the python script myself.

Last edited by DNA64,

pokemonster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Which version are you using? (I'm sure you know this already but In a cmd window just type "Python").
I was using 2.7 and that may have been causing issues so I switched to 3.6.0 and it may have fixed it, though I'm not sure as I made a few changes to the python script myself.
send me the command you type

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto