OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Not sure about this error.

I updated retroarch, copied dump, config, user_mods, and games folder. reinstalled custom kernel

View attachment 81790
No space left on device... NES Mini's internal flash memory is full. Seems like there are something really large in rewritable memory. It can be some mods (retroarch's assets pack?) or save states. Old SNES core using very large savestates.
You can use clovershell (https://github.com/ClusterM/clovershell-client/releases) tool to check filesystem and remove large files. But it requires basic Linux knowledge.

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but you need to specify core name on command line.
That way:
/bin/retroarch-clover <core_name> <rom_name>

For example:
/bin/retroarch-clover snes9x2005 /usr/share/bla-bla-bla/Yoshis_Island.smc

By default will be used last installed core.
Okay sweet. So it runs off the core name not the bin name anymore? Just install both core mods and then just have to put snes9x2010 in one command or snes9x2005 in the command if I want that? Where as before I had to have a seperate bin for each. Since the path was the bin name.

TruMisery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about this error.

I updated retroarch, copied dump, config, user_mods, and games folder. reinstalled custom kernel

View attachment 81790

Read the error message... there is not enough space on the disc to store the data... you may have used spaced from save files, mods, etc... delete some games or clear your save files... then the upload will work...

AndyVr

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I copy all my games, mods, etc to the new Hakchi but when i want to launch Hakchi 2.14 it's not opening ? How can we update to the new Hakchi without losing games, folder structure, mods, etc ? :)

DR1001

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No space left on device... NES Mini's internal flash memory is full. Seems like there are something really large in rewritable memory. It can be some mods (retroarch's assets pack?) or save states. Old SNES core using very large savestates.
You can use clovershell (https://github.com/ClusterM/clovershell-client/releases) tool to check filesystem and remove large files. But it requires basic Linux knowledge.
Deleted couple of bigger games. Also using mame2003. Might switch to mame mini core.

Thanks for this update! Much appreciated.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Read the error message... there is not enough space on the disc to store the data... you may have used spaced from save files, mods, etc... delete some games or clear your save files... then the upload will work...
You are correct. I deleted some larger game roms. All good.
Thanks.

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Do we just turn on the console now to synchronize the games? And turn off when finished?
Just turn on to synchronize the game. It's okay to leave it on and continue playing if TV is connected. Or just turn off to disconnect it from PC and connect to TV.

I can not launch the new Hakchi from Windows 10, other Hakchi opens fine ?
Any error messages?

Reactions: EleonoraYumizuru

AndyVr

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just turn on to synchronize the game. It's okay to leave it on and continue playing if TV is connected. Or just turn off to disconnect it from PC and connect to TV.

Any error messages?

Just see a blue spinning wheel that's loading forever. :)

TruMisery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Cluster I can not launch the new Hakchi from Windows 10, other Hakchi opens fine ?

Maybe right click and choose run as administrator? Runs just fine for me under windows 10 Pro x64
Also make sure that no other version of Hakchi is open... perhaps even try to reboot your computer (though I never had to do that, you never know)

Reactions: nesito

AndyVr

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Maybe right click and choose run as administrator? Runs just fine for me under windows 10 Pro x64
Also make sure that no other version of Hakchi is open... perhaps even try to reboot your computer (though I never had to do that, you never know)

Restarted PC, run as administrator, changed compatible mode but it's not launching. Hakchi 2.13 runs fine. :/

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Restarted PC, run as administrator, changed compatible mode but it's not launching. Hakchi 2.13 runs fine. :/
Rare... Try to download again hakchi2 2.14 release and extract with 7zip. If you use a Windows user admin no need to run as administrator or change compatible mode tab.

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi