Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Nebulus as we know it on the c64 and spectrum in the U.K.
Also to me, I have a CPC in 80's but This game I played in ZX.
------------------------
Great Compile Shoot'em up. Has text glitches in intro/scenes.
Gun Nac

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

pitzbury

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quatro Adventure and Quatro Sports seems not to be patched automatically. They are both #71 mapper , so they should go on #2, but got a warning when I put on the list that's not gonna work, put it anyway so when I tried to load , it says save states error ( I think its a C6 error), anyone got this and fix ?

Last edited by pitzbury,

toke_hs

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hack works fine, but I can't make the controller reset work. Any ideas? I have just set it to down arrow and select button which has suggested as default.

Piklz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pixelpiklz.com
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Piklz,

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
Another great conversion for the NES running on mini nes classic
Castelian

Rgs.

Aka Nebulas on the C64 and zx spectrum :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Quatro Adventure and Quatro Sports seems not to be patched automatically. They are both #71 mapper , so they should go on #2, but got a warning when I put on the list that's not gonna work, put it anyway so when I tried to load , it says save states error ( I think its a C6 error), anyone got this and fix ?

Yep I also tried both of these mutlicarts earlier and failed to get them to work :(

Last edited by MrTea,
Reactions: nesito

Baggins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tested Holy Diver with the English patch + MMC3 patch? Does it work? I was still getting an error in Hakchi warning about the game needing extra 'vram'.

diobrando19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys, I'm very busy last days and can't read every message. If you have some suggestions or bug reports please send me PM or email. I'll answer after few days.

It's alright man. Take a rest, we can wait. Besides, your last update was pretty huge and extensive. Also, here's my Famicom Mini hacked successfully by hakchi2 2.11. Thanks again @Cluster !!

chillmodious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As you can see is playable on mini nes classic.

Rgs.

Did you use the MMC3 patch or MMC1 for this video? Supposedly they both work, but the MMC3 version has heavy slowdown. I am using the MMC1 patch (with English translation patch as well) and it plays great. I did get a four screen error message when adding the game, but I have had no problems with it.

chillmodious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to run mario adventure heres patch (with n8 flash cart support and advanture inc)
http://www.mediafire.com/?apor602x9ap3poc + http://www.skinnyv.com/misc/Super_Mario_Adventure_Flash_Cart_Patch.rar marioadventure patch + rgb then it covers both nesmini and n8 everdrive
i use lunar ips patcher( inside the zip somewhere) i used th mario bros 3 from goodness3.14 (Super Mario Bros. 3 (U) (PRG1) [!]) i think the order i did it was rgb followed by the adventure patch

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you need to go through all those steps. Go here: http://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5177&sid=a952edf1f032539105e87d6c0ca3f546&start=90 The third post from the bottom (posted: "Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 pm") lists a link to a combined ips patch that will apply the hack, pad the game, and apply the important fix to the "Super Mario Bros. 3 (U) (PRG1) [!].nes" file. Hopefully this helps simplify matters for some.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you use the MMC3 patch or MMC1 for this video? Supposedly they both work, but the MMC3 version has heavy slowdown. I am using the MMC1 patch (with English translation patch as well) and it plays great. I did get a four screen error message when adding the game, but I have had no problems with it.
Yes, In this video it's patch with the MMC1 version. I read from Cluster and others that MMC3 has slowdowns.
--------------------------------------------
For the people that doesn't know a Fatal Fury Special Unlicensed game working on mini nes classic edition
Garou Densetsu Special

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,
Reactions: chillmodious

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speedcum
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I mean what would you really need that fast for tho, 500mb streams 4k fine. 1gb should be fine for 8k eventually. That's what I just switched to Spermrum.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I was funny to have both networks running lol
    It was cheaper lol
    The only reason I switched was $$$
    Might have only been like 7 bucks but thats like 84 dollars at the end of the year lol
    840 dollars after 10 years
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope I can be rich enough to pay all bills annually someday
    +2
    Not that I will save the money, rather I will just spend it on other crap lol
    lol just do autopay it's as lazy as it gets
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 tell uremum to start charging, then you keep the money
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I charge your wife rent at this point
    +1
    Now serving number E73
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, maybe she will leave me the f alone, now I can drink, smoke, and play my games in peace!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The DMV giving citizens of Detroit empowerment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!