Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Even with the "OEM" 30 games? The only NES games where I'm seeing retroach menu is with the ones where the nes mini can't handle the mapper.

The original games, just re-add, so that they can be used with Retroarch fceumm or nestopia emulators. I don't use the original 30, because you can't do much with them, settings wise.

ThePBV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it plausible to run a DOS emulator on the mini nes?
there are alot of small good games for dos.
Commander keen.
doom
wolfenstein
ect ect

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
youd still need to dump kernel etc. I would just get a new fresh hakchi. And move your games mods and config over. Then plug in new system and dump it and flash custom then add the mods and games

And dont forget folder_images and art if you customized it , and if your friends want the same setup as you!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What emulators can you run with this?

Really ? lol...

Last edited by ByteThis,

Spottedfeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a bit of a problem. I have an SNES logo that I use for the folder art. But when you look at the picture, you only see Entertainment System. The word Nintendo isn't there. But it IS there. I think it's just a problem with layers. Any ideas on how to fix it ?

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a bit of a problem. I have an SNES logo that I use for the folder art. But when you look at the picture, you only see Entertainment System. The word Nintendo isn't there. But it IS there. I think it's just a problem with layers. Any ideas on how to fix it ?

It is in PNG format? I generally use 360x360 dimensions, and layers shouldn't cause an issue.

Spottedfeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is in PNG format? I generally use 360x360 dimensions, and layers shouldn't cause an issue.
I managed to fix the problem by colouring part of the image differently. But now, I've found a different problem. I put the new picture into the folder with the other folder images that I use, but I can't pick the new picture. I even took out the picture folder and restarted hakchi. It still doesn't show up. In fact, when I try to change the pictures, it still lets me pick a picture...even though the folder with the pictures is gone. Any ideas ?

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to fix the problem by colouring part of the image differently. But now, I've found a different problem. I put the new picture into the folder with the other folder images that I use, but I can't pick the new picture. I even took out the picture folder and restarted hakchi. It still doesn't show up. In fact, when I try to change the pictures, it still lets me pick a picture...even though the folder with the pictures is gone. Any ideas ?

As long as it is a compatible png file, it should be able to properly be picked and loaded with Custom Folder Manager. I would recommend using a freeware jpg to png converter...or, just go to a site that allows you to upload and convert, and redownload:)

Last edited by KMFDManic,

VKLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was messing with retroarch settings menu and now, in any emulator (nestopia, snes9x, fceumm, the n64 one, etc.) it dont respond any button in any controller. So can anyone tell me where is located via ftp or how can i reset the configuration file from retroarch to default please?

I hope my english in not that bad

Greetings from méxico!

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was messing with retroarch settings menu and now, in any emulator (nestopia, snes9x, fceumm, the n64 one, etc.) it dont respond any button in any controller. So can anyone tell me where is located via ftp or how can i reset the configuration file from retroarch to default please?

I hope my english in not that bad

Greetings from méxico!

Uninstall retroarch hmod/reinstall it:)

byevoltor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sir ClusterM!!! Good morning!!!

995LPys.jpg

A compressor is possible in 7zip in Hakchi2, and a reducer for the covers.

Hakchi2 with 2427 games would be a luxury for all the owners of Nes mini.

And include the core of colecovisón modified, would be the nirvana mini !!!

Only the great ones of Gbatemp and Sir ClusterM can achieve the impossible !!!!

Waiting for the next version 2.17 and 0.8 !!!!:toot::grog::bow:

Reactions: Prontorium

Spottedfeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to run Turbografx 16 games in MAME ? I tried, and could seem to do it. It put in the name of the game, but it didn't show up.

EvilZombie

Trophies
XP
Country
As i was selecting/deselecting games to add/remove i accidentally hit ''select all'', is there any way to have it detect what games are currently on your mini nes and select those? hope that makes sense

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir ClusterM!!! Good morning!!!

995LPys.jpg

A compressor is possible in 7zip in Hakchi2, and a reducer for the covers.

Hakchi2 with 2427 games would be a luxury for all the owners of Nes mini.

And include the core of colecovisón modified, would be the nirvana mini !!!

Only the great ones of Gbatemp and Sir ClusterM can achieve the impossible !!!!

Waiting for the next version 2.17 and 0.8 !!!!:toot::grog::bow:

That's my set:)

Here is my NEWER one:)

https://www.reddit.com/r/nesclassicmods/comments/684e3c/3000_games_now_with_neogeo_selected/

Last edited by KMFDManic,

Spottedfeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit off topic. I'm trying to get Ootake, an emulator for Turbografx 16 games, to run. It installs just fine, but when I try to play a game, it tells me "unzip32.dll is nescessary. is the homepage for download open ?"

What does this mean ? I though that it was possible to play Turbografx 16 games in mame, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit off topic. I'm trying to get Ootake, an emulator for Turbografx 16 games, to run. It installs just fine, but when I try to play a game, it tells me "unzip32.dll is nescessary. is the homepage for download open ?"

What does this mean ? I though that it was possible to play Turbografx 16 games in mame, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Turbografx-16 on PC, or on the NES Classic?

If you are referring to PC, I have a far better Turbografx-16 emulator, that is very easy to use!

Spottedfeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turbografx-16 on PC, or on the NES Classic?

If you are referring to PC, I have a far better Turbografx-16 emulator, that is very easy to use!
Yeah, on PC. I can do it on NES Classic. I found an emulator, Mednafen. And it seems to work great. Except that I can't get it to run full screen properly. It runs in full screen, but the game is in a little box. I'd like to get it to run in fullscreen, but completely enlarged with the proper aspect ratio.

I found the config file where you can change settings, (the emulator isn't a gui emulator), but I don't know which settings to change. I see where I change it, but I don't know what to replace the default setting with.

What's the emulator you were talking about ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto