Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

ceejjaayyy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's because it's the list of mame2003mini roms which is what that guide is for. But regular mame3000 it's compatible with. So get mame2003hmod to play it. You can see it in this list. https://archive.org/download/MAME2003_Reference_Set_MAME0.78_ROMs_CHDs_Samples/roms/

Alright I downloaded the "bubbles.zip" from that list followed the guide to run mame2003 roms then synced everything to my nes mini. All I get is a black screen and then it reverts back to the main menu.

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
If I install "use_nestopia.hmod", will all NES-games use nestopia or just the games that dont work with the internal nes-emulator?

sromeroi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I install "use_nestopia.hmod", will all NES-games use nestopia or just the games that dont work with the internal nes-emulator?

For me is "the ones that are not supported in the "original" emulator". I want to use nestopia or fceumm for all them.

You can force to use nestopia in NES games by adding the following to the end of the "command line" of the game itself in hakchi:

--retroarch --core nestopia

or:

--retroarch --core fceumm

But I don't want to edit >200 games ... XD

Last edited by sromeroi,

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
For me is "the ones that are not supported in the "original" emulator". I want to use nestopia or fceumm for all them.

You can force to use nestopia in NES games y adding the following to the end of the "command line" of the game itself in hakchi:

or:

Ok, Thanks for the info...

vintageretro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I have an updated tutorial for Hakchi 2.15. Its in my signature if anyone needs help with the latest update.
This is great. Downloaded your version with games and out some if mine in it. I like this super mario remix :)
And this us the furst time that metal slug works for me. Is it possible to open the neo geo service menu? I tried to activate the blood but with no luck.

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both installed in the extra modules section.
I messaged you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Changed my music to super mario 64 and it's so cool! I'm pretty much set now! 291.9/292.6 flashed and working beautifully :)

Neite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can force to use nestopia in NES games by adding the following to the end of the "command line" of the game itself in hakchi:

or:

I remember a few pages back about a guy who zipped all the nes games. He said that if you use the global command --retroarch it will make all nes games use the new emulator instead of the built in one.

The use_nestopia_hmod just makes retroarch use nestopia all the time. It doesnt make the system use nestopia.

You will need to add the command via global commands in the main menu of Hackchi. Next to the controller hacks and epilepsy filters.

Last edited by Neite,

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright I downloaded the "bubbles.zip" from that list followed the guide to run mame2003 roms then synced everything to my nes mini. All I get is a black screen and then it reverts back to the main menu.

You have to download bubbles.zip ... bubblesr.zip and bubblesp.zip and make one zip out of it.(mame2003)

If 2003 doesnt work..try mame2000..its bubbles.zip and bubblesr.zip.

The screen is smaller in mame2000, but you can adjust that in retroarch

Code:
https://archive.org/download/MAME0.37b5_MAME2000_Reference_Set_Update_2_ROMs_Samples/roms/

Last edited by ByteThis,

jeanfag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
this new update says that my nes has just -10 mb available for games

okay, fixed it changing the compatibility to Windows 7 and that solved it

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i think the bubblesr.zip works by itself

I have downloaded games from there (both mame2003 and mame2000)..if there is more than one file listed there for the game, you have to download whatever number of zips there for that particular game and make one zip out of it.

For example..I was the one who got Tapper going for everybody, I had to download tapper.zip and tappera.zip and joined them together to make the game work..same as TNMT..and Simpsons

Last edited by ByteThis,

Boognish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have downloaded games from there (both mame2003 and mame2000)..if there is more than one file listed there for the game, you have to download whatever number of zips there for that particular game and make one zip out of it.

from archiive..

bubbles requires a reset like defender (atleast for me it does)

starts goes to factory menu, hit reset goes to factory menu then game starts

but on a side note.. TRON works with mame2000

Last edited by Boognish,

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
from archiive.. bubbles requires a reset like defender (atleast for me it does)

but on a side note.. TRON works with mame2000

Yea I dunno..not a game I would play..just adding my 2 cents..lol..

also the silent feature was nice.. the music h.mod is just large

Just turn the TV down/......hahaha !

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not that..lol....I made a comment about your music on the nes..turn your tv down if you get tired of hearing it..lol

I am a huge KISS fan and I had Rock And Roll All Night for mine..I got tired if listening to it pretty quick..lmao

Last edited by ByteThis,

Boognish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO...I made a comment about your music on the nes..turn your tv down if you get tired of hearing it..lol

I am a huge KISS fan and I had Rock And Roll All Night for mine..I got tired if listening to it pretty quick..lmao

god of thunder, your a clever fella.... i just use the music.hmod for silence

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1