Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

chillmodious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well whatever you do. If it does fix it. And you still wanna make changes. Copy and paste your whole hakchi folder and do your tests in that folder. If it works keep that folder if it doesn't then just go back to other folder and resync. It makes things so much easier. If it works once it will always work. So make sure you have a copy of your best most fully functional hakchi at all times. You don't have to custom flash again or anything. Unless you upgrade.
Yeah I always backup after every successful flash. It has saved my ass a bunch of times.

kingj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i finally got xmen vs street fighter for mame2003 core working but save states for NES gui or Retroarch don't work =/ it just launches back to start of game

Rob911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Where are the built-in saves are stored? Do I lose them when I add games and have to go through the whole sync process?

kingj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like if you go home/reset it, it won't create a save?
no if i go home or reset it lets me create a save on NES 4 save slots, but when I launch it from save slot it just launchs game from the beginning and not save file. If I save on retroarch and load state it works If I didn't close game or power nes off / on etc.

alucard73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi,
Nintendo World Championships 1990 (NES) not work, when I run the game under nestopia windows, it throws me a menu with time wished and so I would like to know if there was a code to put synonymous because --retroarch is not enough, the game starts but remains frozen On the title screen
thanks

NESjimbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had success with Super Street Fighter II (arcade)? I tried both the MAME and CPS2 ROMs and cores for Turbo and Hyper - Anniversary Edition, and the games fail to load. I got Street Fighter Alpha 3 and MVC working no problem.

Last edited by NESjimbo,

ppando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning, a very simple question, someone has installed the game "PONG" and it has worked, with which core does it ?????????

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More icons, replaced a few ones and refined "bad transparencies" ones:
ROUBwHU.jpg

Download link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/29z0p4

dezign999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had success with Super Street Fighter II (arcade)? I tried both the MAME and CPS2 ROMs and cores for Turbo and Hyper - Anniversary Edition, and the games fail to load. I got Street Fighter Alpha 3 and MVC working no problem.

Those are tricky, make sure you have the parent rom first of all. Secondly, I believe my Ssf2 only works in FBA.

rhester72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi,
Nintendo World Championships 1990 (NES) not work, when I run the game under nestopia windows, it throws me a menu with time wished and so I would like to know if there was a code to put synonymous because --retroarch is not enough, the game starts but remains frozen On the title screen
thanks

You have to press Start on the _second_ controller - see the NWC1990 FAQ. If you want it on the first controller, I think there's an IPS patch out there somewhere that will do it.

Rodney

Reactions: alucard73

nenned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible for there to be an updated release that fixes the snes9x2010 core bug? I vastly prefer it over the snes9x2005 core and its sfx issues.

Is it still safe to use the snes9x2010 core as long as I keep my save states to a minimum?

Reactions: Beathil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning