Hacking Hacking the WiiU: A Simple Progress Guide

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please add this to your message: Hello Im klhlubek and I cant read.

It appears english is not klhlubek's 1st language considering how poorly worded it is and his/hers country location.
Please, cut klhlubek a little bit of slack since it was at least an attempt in english.
AND it was his/hers 1st post.
[just noticed] klhlubek is already trying by editing his/her response and trying to correct grammar errors.
(nice job klhlubek)

hi people,

I want ask you when the hack for the Wii u ca. release. So that i will able to play th wii u games from my drive . THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWERS

I want to ask you when the hack for the Wiiu is released. Will I be able to play the wiiu games from my drive?

I'm assuming (by "from my drive") you mean a usbdrive or harddrive or sd card or something else. It's just too earlier to know. No one has seen a public demo of the unit yet.

klhlubek

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It appears english is not klhlubek's 1st language considering how poorly worded it is and his/hers country location.
Please, cut klhlubek a little bit of slack since it was at least an attempt in english.
AND it was his/hers 1st post.
[just noticed] klhlubek is already trying by editing his/her response and trying to correct grammar errors.
(nice job klhlubek)

I want to ask you when the hack for the Wiiu is released. Will I be able to play the wiiu games from my drive?

I'm assuming (by "from my drive") you mean a usbdrive or harddrive or sd card or something else. It's just too earlier to know. No one has seen a public demo of the unit yet.

Thank you Newcomer for your nice answer and for your correction of my text. I learn englisch in the third year and im not the best in it. So I do many mistakes in the texts. Im sorry for that.

I can speak german, polish and learn englisch (third year) and french (second year).

Reactions: Vappy

klhlubek

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Develop anyone the hack for the wii u or is something known about it?
I only heard something about the group Wiiuhax and the Failoverflow. How is the progress in the moment (ca.) ? .Can someone give me an answer on the question?

wallee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
mario dit nous si le hack avance et quand pence tu qu on le vera en tuto?
QUEL genre de hack ses?

la faille internet avance t elle?
AVEZ VOUS DES NEUWS?
MERCI

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
mario dit nous si le hack avance et quand pence tu qu on le vera en tuto?
QUEL genre de hack ses?

la faille internet avance t elle?
AVEZ VOUS DES NEUWS?
MERCI

Err... not to be rude, but use english, this is an english community and nobody would understand you, use google transelate in that case, so english please.

zdv80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi!!

I don't know if was explained before, but, can I extract the savegames of my old Wii (with Savegame Manager DX) copy it to an SD card, and retransfer it at my WiiU (with SM DX again)...?

Is the same process to transfer the saves from SD to WiiU WiiMode's NAND than a normal Wii?

If it can be dangerous, I suppose that I always can use an emulated nand in USB Loader GX and transfer the savegames there...

thanks!!

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll update OP if something actually comes of the exploit, which, from what i've seen, very likely will not occur. Nothing has changed that is useful for the average user yet. (though that update to Dolphin sounds promising!)

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll update OP if something actually comes of the exploit, which, from what i've seen, very likely will not occur. Nothing has changed that is useful for the average user yet. (though that update to Dolphin sounds promising!)

This begs the question of how the Boot ROM being dumped is more worthy of being in the OP than a Cafe OS userspace exploit. Not that I care whether it's in the OP, just seems really weird to me.

Reactions: Maxternal

Ninotramp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My SSBB is arriving tomorrow! I just wanna make sure if it's 100% safe to use Smash Stack exploit on a PAL console without blocking ports and whatever. I got fw update 5.0. Cheers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-