Hacking Hacking the WiiU: A Simple Progress Guide

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
what i really want out of the wiiu homebrew is someone to decode the gamepad, how fun would it be playing emulators like gbc,snes,gba and even wii games while having to be lookig at the tv and making games semi portable, that would be amazing imo i would for usre play alot of old school games.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
what i really want out of the wiiu homebrew is someone to decode the gamepad, how fun would it be playing emulators like gbc,snes,gba and even wii games while having to be lookig at the tv and making games semi portable, that would be amazing imo i would for usre play alot of old school games.

Yeah, sope people are already doing that.

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't say that, f0f made quite some progress but mostly kept their mouths shut. It will just take one -or a small group of- individual(s) to accomplish the same, if they are willing to invest the time and effort, who just don't give a damn about the possibility of piracy.

In the mean time, the Golden Rule applies: never upgrade your firmware unless you really have to (e.g. a game you want to play requires it).

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Been hearing some legends that Wii U hardmodding is a thing that could be done. I have a lot of money to throw around, so is this true? If so, where do I direct my money? If not, where do I direct my money?

You could direct your money in developing a ODE.
I doubt you have that much money through.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Been hearing some legends that Wii U hardmodding is a thing that could be done. I have a lot of money to throw around, so is this true? If so, where do I direct my money? If not, where do I direct my money?
Maybe you can contact Bubba in a PM, he is a member here.
He seems to be the person that is the most up to date on this subject.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.