Hacking hacked wii 8 months ago but he hack no longer works? PLZ HELP!

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so as i stated in my topic, hacked wii 8 months ago but he hack no longer works? i have been away from the wii HACKING SCEANE FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS.
the wii currently has the homebrew channal installed, i hacked it at 4.2U i think, i can access the homebrew and load apps from there but everything gives asn error like file does not exist. usb loader gx freezes at black screen when start up, the neogama loader r8 gives error. and the sd card menue wont let me play the games anymore.preloader and bootmii dont show up either.

all my files needed to load those apps on it are there. this is accually my cousens wii so i have no idea what they did to cause this.

system specs:
4.2u
Sd card available 2gb
preloader wont show up
250gb seagate external harddrive

**UPDATE!** it turns out my sorting app is still working in hbc, when i went to modmii installer i chose to rehack my wii/irgin wii, was that the correct step?

and also should i remove the hbc and remove all the loaders before attempting the re-hack?

also i dont have an sd card reader, but i do have a usb 8gb, can i just use that?

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"he hack"? Did you update your wii? What version of HBC? Have you tried reinstalling?

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no it is not damaged, it is ios 61 versoin 1.0.6 and v21.29. im not sure he might of updated. what shoud i do?

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For loading homebrew from HBC: Yes
For loading saves from system menu: No

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
**UPDATE!** it turns out my sorting app is still working in hbc, when i went to modmii installer i chose to rehack my wii/irgin wii, was that the correct step?

and also should i remove the hbc and remove all the loaders before attempting the re-hack?

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No just do the rehack. if you already have HBC skip the install step. Yes you should replace the files on the SD card though.

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow thanks guys sooooo much! i owe ya all one
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users