Country
Mexico
What is priiloader
Post automatically merged:

I miss my wii 😭
So many good memories playing wii sports mario galaxy making miis

Quit deleting the site its for research purposes
Please, don't stop deleting it. It's a clickbait into other users installing the same WAD and turning their Wii console into a paperweight.

This happens when users do things they don't understand and their common sense is in hibernation mode or went on vacation.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Dakangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe this user wants to others brick their wii's on purpose and that's why he keep this thread bump from time to time without any advance.

tkhn23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
No I'm trying to find a solution so if we do find one then people can learn from my mistakes and if they have the same problem then this thread would help them too

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No I'm trying to find a solution so if we do find one then people can learn from my mistakes and if they have the same problem then this thread would help them too
Sadly you're not the only one having this issue, but "promoting" that site can lead other people to do the same to their Wii's, and that's something we should not allow it to happen.

If you had Priiloader things would be easier, or at least you'd had more options.
What is priiloader
[...]
This answers my question... You're out of luck, unless...

...Now you need to reprogram the NAND, but I'd advice against trying it yourself, considering how is your Wii now.

Just in case, never follow YT tutorials, "youtubers" don't care if your console bricks in the process, all they care about are views and that type of content gets outdated pretty fast.

Advice don't try factory resetting your Wii unless you know what you're doing and what the overcome will be.

Edit:
It might be possible to install Priiloader using BlueBomb, you should research about it.

Last edited by CMDreamer,
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

tkhn23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sadly you're not the only one having this issue, but "promoting" that site can lead other people to do the same to their Wii's, and that's something we should not allow it to happen.

If you had Priiloader things would be easier, or at least you'd had more options.

This answers my question... You're out of luck, unless...

...Now you need to reprogram the NAND, but I'd advice against trying it yourself, considering how is your Wii now.

Just in case, never follow YT tutorials, "youtubers" don't care if your console bricks in the process, all they care about are views and that type of content gets outdated pretty fast.

Advice don't try factory resetting your Wii unless you know what you're doing and what the overcome will be.

Edit:
It might be possible to install Priiloader using BlueBomb, you should research about it.
Ok

Also stop responding to my post saying "what Is Priiloader" its annoying
And yes I now know what Priiloader is

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok

Also stop responding to my post saying "what Is Priiloader" its annoying
And yes I now know what Priiloader is
"What is Priiloader..."

Priiloader is an essential tool authored by DacoTaco that adds a level of brick protection to your Wii. It loads before the Wii System Menu does. The tool can also apply hacks that are used to enhance, unlock, and/or fix many System Menu features.

Additionally, it can be used to quickly launch any Title or Homebrew, or change the way Wii autoboots.

I won't keep try helping someone that doesn't want to be helped, I'll go flying...

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What is PriiLoader? :huh:
Why WiiMote won't connect to BootMii? :(

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Press RESET to RESET the console to previous state?

Press EJECT to eject WiiDev Menu 1.0!

Have you tried cleaning your Wii with dishwashing soap? It might have static and it's why it doesn't boot.

How about sprinkling salt through the Disc Slot to get rid of static also?

Last edited by JuanMena,
  • Haha
Reactions: Blythe93

tkhn23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
😂😂😂
What is PriiLoader? :huh:
Why WiiMote won't connect to BootMii? :(

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Press RESET to RESET the console to previous state?

Press EJECT to eject WiiDev Menu 1.0!

Have you tried cleaning your Wii with dishwashing soap? It might have static and it's why it doesn't boot.

How about sprinkling salt through the Disc Slot to get rid of static also?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s