I Bricked My Wii, Pls Help Me Dude

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Funniest part of this thread is that the video tutorial that bricked your Wii was made by a GBATEMP member.

3 months ago or so, someone PM'd me if I could help with a bricked Wii after installing a WAD from yet another GBATEMP member that happens to love Yoshis and Green.

lel

Wish Wiimote could connect to BootMii too 🥺

Reactions: SylverReZ

AverageWiiUser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Funniest part of this thread is that the video tutorial that bricked your Wii was made by a GBATEMP member.

3 months ago or so, someone PM'd me if I could help with a bricked Wii after installing a WAD from yet another GBATEMP member that happens to love Yoshis and Green.

lel

Wish Wiimote could connect to BootMii too 🥺
Yeah, now I can only trust on the oficial guides about the Wii hacking/modding, I'll try the (extremely long name) metod to make a restored NAND, and maybe fix this problem, but not now bc my wii's from dec 2008, and I don't have a gc controller
Post automatically merged:

The fact that you know who he is and tag him impressed me a little, although it wasn't very difficult because he has the same username and seems to be an active member. But it left me thinking a little about how easy it is to get information about someone on the internet if you know what you're doing, it's fun and scary lol. Zorg if ur reading this, wtf is wrong with your wad?
@Zorg07, any comment on this?

Last edited by AverageWiiUser,

Zorg07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Yeah, now I can only trust on the oficial guides about the Wii hacking/modding, I'll try the (extremely long name) metod to make a restored NAND, and maybe fix this problem, but not now bc my wii's from dec 2008, and I don't have a gc controller

The fact that you know who he is and tag him impressed me a little, although it wasn't very difficult because he has the same username and seems to be an active member. But it left me thinking a little about how easy it is to get information about someone on the internet if you know what you're doing, it's fun and scary lol. Zorg if ur reading this, wtf is wrong with your wad?
Hello everyone, I did the tutorial I did with the intention of helping, even using @XFlak W ModMii tools, I don't understand why you would have a brick if you only reinstalled the system menu of your Wii, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE CORRECT ONE, THAT I THINK IT IS CLEAR OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE A BRICK, EVEN WORSE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PRIILOADER INSTALLED (RECOMMEND THIS BEFORE INSTALLING THE WAD), EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THEY DO, DON'T LOOK FOR GUILT, Use YAWM ModMii Editon for the purpose even to keep priiloader, another point is that I commented that it is not necessary to install the system menu if it is already in the latest update, I only did it as an example, and as you saw in the video nothing happened to me, because I chose the system menu Correct system for my wii 4.3U. WHAT I WOULD RECOMMEND IS THAT YOU MAKE A CLEAN COPY OF YOUR NAND, AND THIS IS FORMATTED WITH ohneschwanzenegger, AND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BOOTMII, THERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM, I repeat, THIS IS EVERYONE'S RESPONSIBILITY, SO IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS BEFORE REGRETING. If you have questions about this, I can answer your questions.

@Zorg07, any comment on this?
Thanks for mentioning me, otherwise I wasn't aware of this thread, I hope I was clear in my response.

AverageWiiUser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello everyone, I did the tutorial I did with the intention of helping, even using @XFlak W ModMii tools, I don't understand why you would have a brick if you only reinstalled the system menu of your Wii, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE CORRECT ONE, THAT I THINK IT IS CLEAR OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE A BRICK, EVEN WORSE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PRIILOADER INSTALLED (RECOMMEND THIS BEFORE INSTALLING THE WAD), EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THEY DO, DON'T LOOK FOR GUILT, Use YAWM ModMii Editon for the purpose even to keep priiloader, another point is that I commented that it is not necessary to install the system menu if it is already in the latest update, I only did it as an example, and as you saw in the video nothing happened to me, because I chose the system menu Correct system for my wii 4.3U. WHAT I WOULD RECOMMEND IS THAT YOU MAKE A CLEAN COPY OF YOUR NAND, AND THIS IS FORMATTED WITH ohneschwanzenegger, AND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BOOTMII, THERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM, I repeat, THIS IS EVERYONE'S RESPONSIBILITY, SO IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS BEFORE REGRETING. If you have questions about this, I can answer your questions.

Thanks for mentioning me, otherwise I wasn't aware of this thread, I hope I was clear in my response.
Te responderé en español porque es más fácil, me descargue priiloader por lo que dijiste (gracias por eso), y si seguí el tutorial al pie la letra, de hecho reinstale el systemenu para hacer exactamente lo que hacías tú. De todos modos haré lo de ohneschwanzenegger para formatear mi NAND, y olvidarme de ese problema, aunque aún no ya que mi Wii es de finales del 2008 y no tengo un mando de gc, no se que tenía el systemenu que pusiste en tu video pero me brickeo la consola lol, no hago esta respuesta para tirar hate ojo, aunque dejo de admitir que ya no confío en ningún youtuber para modificar cualquier consola

Zorg07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Te responderé en español porque es más fácil, me descargue priiloader por lo que dijiste (gracias por eso), y si seguí el tutorial al pie la letra, de hecho reinstale el systemenu para hacer exactamente lo que hacías tú. De todos modos haré lo de ohneschwanzenegger para formatear mi NAND, y olvidarme de ese problema, aunque aún no ya que mi Wii es de finales del 2008 y no tengo un mando de gc, no se que tenía el systemenu que pusiste en tu video pero me brickeo la consola lol, no hago esta respuesta para tirar hate ojo, aunque dejo de admitir que ya no confío en ningún youtuber para modificar cualquier consola
Try to communicate in English in this forum, so that other users read it, I respond to your comment, it is not that I have my system menu wad, I repeat you must choose the correct one, since there are different system menus for 4.3U, 4.3E , 4.3J, 4.3K, take that into account, obviously if your Wii is in 4.3E, and you install the 4.3U wad, IT WILL CAUSE A BRICK, for my part I make videos to have a safe Wii, and of course I have also one from bootmiii, even formatting my nand and showing it, I like to be transparent, and if I have to show 1 hour of video to the public so they can see that I am not cheating, I do it. If you have more questions, feel free to comment.

AverageWiiUser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Try to communicate in English in this forum, so that other users read it, I respond to your comment, it is not that I have my system menu wad, I repeat you must choose the correct one, since there are different system menus for 4.3U, 4.3E , 4.3J, 4.3K, take that into account, obviously if your Wii is in 4.3E, and you install the 4.3U wad, IT WILL CAUSE A BRICK, for my part I make videos to have a safe Wii, and of course I have also one from bootmiii, even formatting my nand and showing it, I like to be transparent, and if I have to show 1 hour of video to the public so they can see that I am not cheating, I do it. If you have more questions, feel free to comment.
My Wii's from usa, and yeah at this point, I will search a gc controller and search an oficial guide

Zorg07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
My Wii's from usa, and yeah at this point, I will search a gc controller and search an oficial guide
Well, you will not find an official guide, but rather forums about it, even in another language that may be difficult to understand, if anything helps you, the requirements are to have a copy of your nand with bootmii, the PC program, and the information plate of your wii, now as you mention your wii, is it not backwards compatible?, or does it not have gamecube controllers?, why if it only has bootmii like ios? You will need a gamecube controller to insert the konami code and restore the nand, however if you have it as boot2 you can do it directly. If it is not backward compatible, it is not necessary to do it. Now if you only have priiloader, and can enter the homebrew channel, try installing your system menu 4.3U again from YAWM ModMii Edition, downloading from NUSDownloader (a program that I use), and installing it again, I would even recommend previously installing iOS 80 and 58, and then the system menu. Those would be my alternatives. I detail all this with the intention of helping you and solving your problem.

AverageWiiUser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well, you will not find an official guide, but rather forums about it, even in another language that may be difficult to understand, if anything helps you, the requirements are to have a copy of your nand with bootmii, the PC program, and the information plate of your wii, now as you mention your wii, is it not backwards compatible?, or does it not have gamecube controllers?, why if it only has bootmii like ios? You will need a gamecube controller to insert the konami code and restore the nand, however if you have it as boot2 you can do it directly. If it is not backward compatible, it is not necessary to do it. Now if you only have priiloader, and can enter the homebrew channel, try installing your system menu 4.3U again from YAWM ModMii Edition, downloading from NUSDownloader (a program that I use), and installing it again, I would even recommend previously installing iOS 80 and 58, and then the system menu. Those would be my alternatives. I detail all this with the intention of helping you and solving your problem.
I already tried redownload the systemenu but it didn't work, and I will be honest with you, I am going to restore my NAND just because it is the easiest method, I know that if I look hard enough I will get something better, but I already had 15 days in which I did not sleep well, I was in a bad mood and in which I was just walking from the PC to the Wii trying to solve the problem, I don't want to repeat that, I know what to do to restore my NAND, although thanks anyway for the requirements you explained even though they are not helpful. For now I'll just focus on being calm, looking for some work I can do (I'm a minor) and maybe buying a GC controller to revive my Wii. Maybe you're thinking I'm asking you to fix my wii, but noup

Deleted member 466238

Trophies
XP
I made a my own thread in July of last year and now it's locked from further replies 🙃
Because you didn't give us any clear answer nor did follow our instructions. Everyone told you exactly what to do and all you did was post random silly "ideas" and complain about Wiimotes not working on BootMii. This went on and on for almost an entire year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...