Hacking Hardware how can i remove custom "fowarder" wii channel wads?

happyalexy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i installed some custom wii channel wads, and they didnt work so i wanted to remove them, thing i did is i logged in my sd card and deleted the ".wad" files and i thought i was good to go, but NO! :) i went to my wii and saw the channels were still there and was wondering how can i remove those wii game channel fowarders from my wii menu? an answer would be appriciated. thank you ^^:wub:

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, you must go in your Wii to options, and then channels. There, the console will list every channel you have installed on it. So, select and delete them for good.

happyalexy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, you must go in your Wii to options, and then channels. There, the console will list every channel you have installed on it. So, select and delete them for good.
so only the channels will be deleted, but not the data? sorry kinda too young to understand certain things :cry:

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes. Think of the channels as a gateway to the data on the SD card. The channels purpose is to send directly to the app. If you erase the channel from the console, you also need to erase the data from the SD card (because you don't want files there that you don't use)

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a wad manager to properly uninstall wads choose the wad you want to delete then on the option to install wad press left or right on the d pad and choose uninstall this deletes everything including tickets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol