ROM Hack Hack Of Platinum: Pokemon Perfect Platinum

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And for the record, if you saw mine on the other 3 forums, you would actually see how big this is...

huh? what do you mean?

anyway, this game is great- I never run into any problems anymore... you think you can mess around with the post game teams abit? like the gym leaders, reival, E4? not needed, but just askin.

yes, that is Nintendos issue- this was not a deal with DP. Why does Nintendo have to make such a silly error?

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to bump this thread because I want people to try out this game before considering the other big two- Perfect Platinum is the best.

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Darkrai event will be in the next release! We are currently working on shaiman! I'll keep everyone updated as I go...
EDIT: Shaiman works now, now we are working on Arceus!

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darkrai, Rotom's Secret Key, and Shaiman, now all work perfectly! We are only having issues with Arceus at this point in time, but once it is solved we will release the next version!

And when I say they work perfectly, I mean, you trade the in-game pokemon for the ones required and each one you receive has one of the four nintendo event items, once you have the item (and in some cases the national dex and beating the elite four is also required) you can do the event just like you would if you received the item via mystery gift! We have other updates in store too but these were our main focuses...

ThomZzZzz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello.. I found 1 bugs in oreburgh city..
The NPC was located in the second building from the oreburgh gate..

She says that she will trade our Machop into Abra..
but.. when i got machop and i give her.. She doesn't give us abra instead roselade..

Hope you could fix this bugs..
Thanks..

Sorry for my bad english..

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did tell everyone with this release, DO NOT do the in-game trades...

They are fixed but the release containing the fixes just needs the Arceus event completed (we are having some major technical issues with it... at this point in time it works on the emulator but not on flashcarts)

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
From reading the first post I don't really know the features of this. If someone could reply telling me the features that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!
You can catch all 493 pokémon, 2 of the pokétch apps not originally included in the game are available. All 4 Nintendo events that normally only work via mystery gift now require no mystery gift at all, you can just do the in-game trades to activate the events. (Shaiman, Darkrai, Rotom's forms, Arceus) The 3 Regi's do not require you to have the 11th Movie Regigigas.
EDIT: Also, there is no need to evolve your pokémon via a trade evolution (where applicable) instead trade evolution pokémon that hold items will evolve at level 40 while holding the item (day time only) and none item ones just evolve at level 40.
Challenger's Edition has all of the features listed above, plus a steady increase in trainer's pokémon levels so that the game stays challenging the entire time you play.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RolandHazoto said:
Scott-105 said:
From reading the first post I don't really know the features of this. If someone could reply telling me the features that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!
You can catch all 493 pokémon, 2 of the pokétch apps not originally included in the game are available. All 4 Nintendo events that normally only work via mystery gift now require no mystery gift at all, you can just do the in-game trades to activate the events. (Shaiman, Darkrai, Rotom's forms, Arceus) The 3 Regi's do not require you to have the 11th Movie Regigigas.
EDIT: Also, there is no need to evolve your pokémon via a trade evolution (where applicable) instead trade evolution pokémon that hold items will evolve at level 40 while holding the item (day time only) and none item ones just evolve at level 40.
Challenger's Edition has all of the features listed above, plus a steady increase in trainer's pokémon levels so that the game stays challenging the entire time you play.
k thanks im trying it out now

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fredrim said:
iv tried many times but i stil dont know what i do wrong in patching im having a big problem.
I wrote specific read me's for each version... Which one are you having an issue with??

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaizen said:
what program did you use to edit the trade evolution?

Posts merged

ni ce work
I hex edited them.

QUOTE(metal01 @ Sep 17 2009, 06:40 AM) do action replay codes work on this?
Probably not cuz of the modified rom size. Why the hell would you need AR codes for a pokémon game where you can get everything in it!?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RolandHazoto said:
metal01 said:
do action replay codes work on this?
Probably not cuz of the modified rom size. Why the hell would you need AR codes for a pokémon game where you can get everything in it!?
Actually I tried the Pokemon Calculator cheat the other day just to see if it would work, and it did.

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
RolandHazoto said:
metal01 said:
do action replay codes work on this?
Actually I tried the Pokemon Calculator cheat the other day just to see if it would work, and it did.
Alright, I guess I'm glad to hear it (though I do not condone cheating I would like my consumers to have the most enjoyable experience of pokémon Platinum that they can, however they choose to enjoy it)
I just know that others have reported issues with cheats not working with other hacks due to the file size modification involved in xdelta patching. I will say though, if the patched version doesn't work with a specific code for whatever reason, it is extremely unlikely that I would provide a fix for it. (it would be case specific) Like if it is a code that my hack provides, I ain't gonna bother, but if it is a unique code that my hack can't provide, I'll research it and consider it...

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just realized, if everyone who has downloaded my hack from here donated $1 I could actually get myself a decent flashcart and a DS so I could further test this hack and I could test my upcoming HG/SS hack...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye