• Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

Vlad_78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can still get homebrew working on a fresh 3.60 Vita, however it will require you to send me your CMA backup ID via PM on here, so I can make you a valid VHBL CMA backup.

Also be sure you have already linked a PSN account and activated your Vita, as you will need to have an activated Vita to play PSP games, and you will need a linked PSN account for content transferral.

If you don't know where your CMA Backup ID is, go to C:\Users\USER\Documents\PS Vita\PGAME\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ (C:\Users\USER\PS Vita\PGAME\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ if you are using QCMA), where xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is the Backup ID you need to send me.

This is my first time making a VHBL backup for someone, so I hope that it will work out for you!
hey man, my vita is in the 3.57 got a demo of the PSP here locoroco midnight carnival, could send to you by PM, do a test to see if it works?

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can still get homebrew working on a fresh 3.60 Vita, however it will require you to send me your CMA backup ID via PM on here, so I can make you a valid VHBL CMA backup.

Also be sure you have already linked a PSN account and activated your Vita, as you will need to have an activated Vita to play PSP games, and you will need a linked PSN account for content transferral.

If you don't know where your CMA Backup ID is, go to C:\Users\USER\Documents\PS Vita\PGAME\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ (C:\Users\USER\PS Vita\PGAME\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ if you are using QCMA), where xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is the Backup ID you need to send me.

This is my first time making a VHBL backup for someone, so I hope that it will work out for you!

If you have success, would you be willing to assist me in the same way? I have 3.57

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Try something like VFTP.ISO and place it in your TN-V savedata folder.

Failing that, I have a working ISO you could use.
Tried changing the file to VFTP.ISO, to no avail.
Edit: downloaded one that works, will have to figure out how to set it up now.
I also added vhbl, daedalus, on tn-v. Things are looking brighter for my vita XD

Also managed to get an account on Wololo talk, will work on getting the license this week.

I got PSM dev Unity, will it be able to run Rejuvenate? I read online that it's not ported?

Last edited by Nirmonculus,
D

Deleted User

OP
I got PSM dev Unity, will it be able to run Rejuvenate? I read online that it's not ported?
What you read online must've been earlier articles and tutorials, as there has been Rejuvenate for Unity for quite a while now.

Just grab the latest Rejuvenate 0.3.4 from Yifan_Lu's website, unpack the zip, and run SETUP.BAT from the unpacked folder. Follow on-screen instructions from there. Be sure to install Vita Defiler Client via the setup onto your Vita (While PSM Dev is open)

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
What you read online must've been earlier articles and tutorials, as there has been Rejuvenate for Unity for quite a while now.

Just grab the latest Rejuvenate 0.3.4 from Yifan_Lu's website, unpack the zip, and run SETUP.BAT from the unpacked folder. Follow on-screen instructions from there. Be sure to install Vita Defiler Client via the setup onto your Vita (While PSM Dev is open)
Yes, probably earlier articles from Wololo.

I used filezilla with the ftp, it says file successfully transfered but id doesn't appear that it got copied... is that normal? I Placed the folder in PSP/GAME/Folder/Eboot.pbp

And it doesn't appear even when it says transfer successful or even when I refresh the folder..

Last edited by Nirmonculus,

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have been reading a lot, it seems we 3.60 will be out of luck for a while, maybe for long...

I would really appreciate having at least emulators from VHBL on my Vita, can I please ask for help to do so?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When it says I NEED a psp game for tn-v, does anyone know of any specific free demos I may be able to download and use instead of paying for a full psp game?

D

Deleted User

OP
When it says I NEED a psp game for tn-v, does anyone know of any specific free demos I may be able to download and use instead of paying for a full psp game?
Since technically the only way to transfer PSP games/minis to a Vita is through PS3, I don't think you can transfer any specific free PSP content (so that's demos included) because for some reason, the PS3 restricts transferring that type of content.

But PSP minis are only around $1, so if you have any 'spare change' with you, just go and buy a mini, as that will still work perfectly.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since technically the only way to transfer PSP games/minis to a Vita is through PS3, I don't think you can transfer any specific free PSP content (so that's demos included) because for some reason, the PS3 restricts transferring that type of content.

But PSP minis are only around $1, so if you have any 'spare change' with you, just go and buy a mini, as that will still work perfectly.
Thanks for the info, can I purchase a PS3 mini directly on the psvita even tho it's not on the latest firmware? Or will I need to buy it in my PS3 and transfer that after

D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks for the info, can I purchase a PS3 mini directly on the psvita even tho it's not on the latest firmware? Or will I need to buy it in my PS3 and transfer that after
No Vita under the latest firmware will ever have access to PSN features, including the PS Store. Period.
You will unfortunately have to buy a PS3, or perhaps even borrow a friend's PS3 (but using your PSN account) to buy/download the PSP mini.

Reactions: 4gionz

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No Vita under the latest firmware will ever have access to PSN features, including the PS Store. Period.
You will unfortunately have to buy a PS3, or perhaps even borrow a friend's PS3 (but using your PSN account) to buy/download the PSP mini.
Yeah I have a PS3 so it's no problem, it has a broken disc drive and I picked it up for 35$ a long time ago hoping some software downgrade method would come out since it was above 3.55. It's basically been a brick for me but I finally have a use for it. Thanks again I see that your basically the guy who helps everyone in this poor dead scene, good on you. This scene needs way more people like you

Reactions: Deleted User

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Hm, my psm dev unity app is still asking for an update. I was already trying to find my device number through the publishing utility but my psm dev always fail to connect to network and won't show up on the utility app on the pc.

Is there another way to get the device id number? Still stuck getting the license.

Also found out that the package installer bubble don't work with 3.36
I was planning to reinstall the update package but no luck.

D

Deleted User

OP
Hm, my psm dev unity app is still asking for an update. I was already trying to find my device number through the publishing utility but my psm dev always fail to connect to network and won't show up on the utility app on the pc.

Is there another way to get the device id number? Still stuck getting the license.

Also found out that the package installer bubble don't work with 3.36
I was planning to reinstall the update package but no luck.
Yeah, the package installer doesn't work on 3.30 or higher.

Also, try just using 0123456789012345 as your device id number for the whole tutorial, as that worked for me once.

D

Deleted User

OP
then suddenly a file got downloaded, will have to check it then.
By the way, the zip that you downloaded contains a device seed, an app key, and a publisher key. You will want to import these into the Publishing Utility for Unity app.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Do I need to connect my vita to the computer when I'm importing them? Although I already imported it.
It prompted me to verify the key, then asked for a Sony Entertainment id. I canceled, is that okay?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.