• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 701,611
  • Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45
D

Deleted User

OP
So it would probably take a while for the game to get the update notification? XD
Well did you try what I said? Turn off your proxy settings in Network Settings, and try getting the game to update then. Otherwise, I wouldn't have the slightest clue... I can most certainly guarantee that your reprint is still old since it has a 3.36 update in it, so there should definitely be a way to update the game!

Also, if you haven't done already, check that there isn't already a yellow arrow pointing down in the top-left of the LiveArea screen, because that is the button you should be seeing and pressing.

Vlad_78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
and then guys all right? My vita 3.57 this in my account is North American , how do this custom bubble VHBL ?

It came from my prime gram using fuckstaka

Last edited by Vlad_78,

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Well did you try what I said? Turn off your proxy settings in Network Settings, and try getting the game to update then. Otherwise, I wouldn't have the slightest clue... I can most certainly guarantee that your reprint is still old since it has a 3.36 update in it, so there should definitely be a way to update the game!

Also, if you haven't done already, check that there isn't already a yellow arrow pointing down in the top-left of the LiveArea screen, because that is the button you should be seeing and pressing.
Yeah, been waiting for the yellow button to appear, but it's not there... I'll give it another few days hehe

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and then guys all right? My vita 3.57 this in my account is North American , how do this custom bubble VHBL ?

Iirc the only way is to make an EU psn account, get metal gear portable ops +, and get the save for it and go from there.

Only reason why i havent done it on my 3.57 is that 1. I have an NA account with games i like. 2. I already have enough emulator machines and 3. I want a native vita hack for 3.57. No idea if that is even being worked on tho.

Reactions: Vlad_78
D

Deleted User

OP

Either contact xy2_ to request a VHBL backup (provide your CMA Content ID for him) or follow his tutorial here.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country

Finally installed PSM Dev Unity Yay! /( ' w ' )/

Last edited by Nirmonculus,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Finally installed PSM Dev Unity Yay! /( ' w ' )/
Awesome! Glad to hear you finally managed to do it! :D

Now make sure you install the licenses otherwise it will either prompt you to do an application update (even on latest PSM dev version) or it will say "failed to connect to the network", followed by "the PlayStation Mobile Development License could not be established" if I remember rightly.

Go to http://hackinformer.com/psmplus to get your PSM dev licenses through email (as they will need installing via email hack)

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome! Glad to hear you finally managed to do it! :D

Now make sure you install the licenses otherwise it will either prompt you to do an application update (even on latest PSM dev version) or it will say "failed to connect to the network", followed by "the PlayStation Mobile Development License could not be established" if I remember rightly.

Go to http://hackinformer.com/psmplus to get your PSM dev licenses through email (as they will need installing via email hack)
It did ask me to update, I just downloaded the packages for my firmware, then I just put it on the PSV Packages right? Then transfer it via QCMA? Then do the email thing right? I didn't want to go the app.db route...

D

Deleted User

OP
It did ask me to update, I just downloaded the packages for my firmware, then I just put it on the PSV Packages right? Then transfer it via QCMA? Then do the email thing right? I didn't want to go the app.db route...
When you click on the yellow game update icon in the LiveArea for PSM Dev for Unity, it shouldn't prompt for an update. No game updater does that (with the exception of PSM Runtime package) so maybe try to manually update through that for the easiest?

Failing that, just use PSV Proxy net's package spoofer. I am almost certain that will work.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
When you click on the yellow game update icon in the LiveArea for PSM Dev for Unity, it shouldn't prompt for an update. No game updater does that (with the exception of PSM Runtime package) so maybe try to manually update through that for the easiest?

Failing that, just use PSV Proxy net's package spoofer. I am almost certain that will work.
It doesn't have the yellow ball with downward arrow icon though, it gives me the update nag when I hit start.
I will try the manual update first, then move on to the PSV Proxy one if the first plan failed.

D

Deleted User

OP
It doesn't have the yellow ball with downward arrow icon though, it gives me the update nag when I hit start.
I will try the manual update first, then move on to the PSV Proxy one if the first plan failed.
In that case the, do use PSV Proxy net's PKG spoofer to install the 1.06 update.

And the update nag when you start PSM Dev is normal. That just means you haven't set up your license, and you will need to follow the instructions at the site I linked you to.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
In that case the, do use PSV Proxy net's PKG spoofer to install the 1.06 update.

And the update nag when you start PSM Dev is normal. That just means you haven't set up your license, and you will need to follow the instructions at the site I linked you to.

I placed the psm dev unity update pkg on the PSV Packages folder, doesn't show up on qcma though...
Do I copy the psm pack again??

Edit: The yellow update ball popped out and I downloaded the psm 1.06 update. Installed it via psm live area and it started up, but still asked me to update the application, but at least now I am on the home menu of PSM.
It says Playstation Mobile Developer's License could not be confirmed. Seems like I will be needing the License now?
I got a 488mb unity setup update exe on download, is that all the files needed for the license? some link were broken on hackinformer and I have very limited access to that site.

In the mean time, I will try to install psp filer, seems like I need it for launching eboot files...

Last edited by Nirmonculus,
D

Deleted User

OP
I placed the psm dev unity update pkg on the PSV Packages folder, doesn't show up on qcma though...
Do I copy the psm pack again??
The "PSV Packages" folder from the QCMA installation is only used for the PKG installer, and you aren't on a low enough firmware to use the app unfortunately.
You need to manually choose your PKG file from the PSV Proxy net app itself. (In the 'PKG Spoofing' window, click on the folder, and you will be able to choose the PKG you want to spoof.)
I understand you got this fixed, however it may prove useful in the future when your (rather strange) game updating errors happen again.

Edit: The yellow update ball popped out and I downloaded the psm 1.06 update. Installed it via psm live area and it started up, but still asked me to update the application, but at least now I am on the home menu of PSM.
It says Playstation Mobile Developer's License could not be confirmed. Seems like I will be needing the License now?
I got a 488mb unity setup update exe on download, is that all the files needed for the license? some link were broken on hackinformer and I have very limited access to that site.
http://wololo.net/talk/psmplus/
(You may have to make/use a Wololo account to access)
Try Wololo's site if Hackinformer doesn't work for you.

(Before you ask, PSM licenses can't be shared because they are encrypted with a Unique Device Seed if I remember rightly... but that's not important.)

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
The "PSV Packages" folder from the QCMA installation is only used for the PKG installer, and you aren't on a low enough firmware to use the app unfortunately.
You need to manually choose your PKG file from the PSV Proxy net app itself. (In the 'PKG Spoofing' window, click on the folder, and you will be able to choose the PKG you want to spoof.)
I understand you got this fixed, however it may prove useful in the future when your (rather strange) game updating errors happen again.

http://wololo.net/talk/psmplus/
(You may have to make/use a Wololo account to access)
Try Wololo's site if Hackinformer doesn't work for you.

(Before you ask, PSM licenses can't be shared because they are encrypted with a Unique Device Seed if I remember rightly... but that's not important.)
Great, thanks! I tried installing psp filer and it doesn't install, I guess I'm limited to psp isos then XD
Will just use my old psp 1000 as an eboot loader for psone games, until these proprietary memory cards cuts their prices, I'm stuck with an 8gb mmc.

D

Deleted User

OP
Great, thanks! I tried installing psp filer and it doesn't install, I guess I'm limited to psp isos then XD
Will just use my old psp 1000 as an eboot loader for psone games, until these proprietary memory cards cuts their prices, I'm stuck with an 8gb mmc.
If you are on 3.36, get the FTPVita ISO version and FTP over your games in EBOOT form to PSP/GAME/ since 3.36 and under allows you to do that!

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm a total noob. Just got my vita today. No homebrew on 3.60 right?
You can still get homebrew working on a fresh 3.60 Vita, however it will require you to send me your CMA backup ID via PM on here, so I can make you a valid VHBL CMA backup.

Also be sure you have already linked a PSN account and activated your Vita, as you will need to have an activated Vita to play PSP games, and you will need a linked PSN account for content transferral.

If you don't know where your CMA Backup ID is, go to C:\Users\USER\Documents\PS Vita\PGAME\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ (C:\Users\USER\PS Vita\PGAME\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ if you are using QCMA), where xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is the Backup ID you need to send me.

This is my first time making a VHBL backup for someone, so I hope that it will work out for you!

D

Deleted User

OP
I will try that again. I did try to install the ftpvita iso but it didn't show up on psp xmb. XD
Try something like VFTP.ISO and place it in your TN-V savedata folder.

Failing that, I have a working ISO you could use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__