Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am aware of all the other threads, but i guess the EDGE is pretty much dead by now

their website www.edge-ds.cn doesn't seem to load

downforeveryoneorjustme.com reports that its still up, but it isn't....weird.

i can confirm that it isn't a bandwidth issue, since in the past there would be all this Chinese crap on the homepage, stating that the EDGE team have capped their bandwidth.

So is anyone else having trouble accessing their website? OR is it just me
dry.gif

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
I not Joking look the thread on Dealextreme that says "Dealextreme custimer service sucks" the guy quotes what the dealextreme rep said "EDGE is discontinued"

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
edge site works for me too .... as per other thread I replied in when CYCLO release an update so will EDGE as edge is a cutdown CYCLO card!

If you read the forum you will know this and about the updates!

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
EDGE is not dead..fatboy is a 09 loser. do you guys really believe a dude who joined in may of 09? Besides R4 has been dead for over a year and yet they are still being made..and not im not talking about clones. Original R4's that use the original R4 firmware are still being produced. The card is just not supported with any new software.Even if the team didnt support the card there is no way one of the best NDS cards would stop being produced. we are talking about China here. Get real scrub!!

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am aware that the EDGE firmware is basically the Cyclo DS's, as soon as Cyclo DS release a FW update, EDGE soon follows. But you never know, maybe the team is just retiring, i mean lets face it their card isn't THAT popular, and notice the price decrease on a load of websites, those things are going for like 9$ (the cheapest flashcard around)

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The website works fine for me, I'm sure people just say Edge is dead because there's no update, but what's the point when there's no reason for one.

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like fake info to me, Website works just fine, and DX has it for sale still, maybe it was the specific SKU that was discontinued?

I had a original R4 card and now a EDGE card, wouldn't it just be my luck if they did stop making updates
hate2.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The website seems to work fine now (and yes i tried other PC's and laptops at the time)

didn't want this thread erupting into 'why is the EDGE not releasing updates'
dry.gif

Anyway thanks to anyone who replied on topic.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it that every flashcart I order/keep, the company soon goes out of buisness or just leaves and nothing is heard.

My first flashcart was a DS-Xtreme, and look what happened to them...

My second flashcart is still, my EDGE. And look what's happening.

This is pissing me off, as I want a good flashcart that will not stop updating/supporting us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: