GTA Offline

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just now checked this thread because I've been too busy playing since day one :|
I know there's been server problems for alot of people but srsly. I went through a little stride and then I was fine. Been happily playing ever since.
I've also heard the PS3 servers are taking a LOT longer to connect to then Xbox Servers. Xbox is starting to run fine for a lot of people, but people keep tweeting rock star that the PS3 servers are still running pretty shitty.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I just now checked this thread because I've been too busy playing since day one :|
I know there's been server problems for alot of people but srsly. I went through a little stride and then I was fine. Been happily playing ever since.
I've also heard the PS3 servers are taking a LOT longer to connect to then Xbox Servers. Xbox is starting to run fine for a lot of people, but people keep tweeting rock star that the PS3 servers are still running pretty shitty.

People will continue to bitch about it no matter what.
It's like those people are being bred to bitch ._.

I refrained from playing GTA 5 online mainly cause I knew the servers would be overloaded at launch.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People will continue to bitch about it no matter what.
It's like those people are being bred to bitch ._.

I refrained from playing GTA 5 online mainly cause I knew the servers would be overloaded at launch.
Then when you do play, it better be with me ;o
The crew missions are a blast to play with other people

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I genuinely don't get what is so special about Grand Theft Auto. Online or Offline.

Played it on more than 1 occasion, found myself bored out of my mind after 1 hour..

Reactions: hhs
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've tried multiple times over the las three days and have still been able to get online (PS3), I really do think this is such a terrible excuse used by Rockstar, "They weren't expecting this many players", they knew how many copies they had sold and that the game is such a big named game that everyone would try to play online.

Even worse is that 3 days after the supposed launch millions are still unable to play, pathetic

Sorry I just needed a little rant, it's really annoying me

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I genuinely don't get what is so special about Grand Theft Auto. Online or Offline.

Played it on more than 1 occasion, found myself bored out of my mind after 1 hour..
You obviously have never hopped in a super car with friends, driven at full speed down a highway while your buddy comes in with a helicopter, mashes you off the road while you jump out, hijack said helicopter and fly away until your friend pulls out a rocket launcher and blows you up in midair as you parachute out with a rainbow parachute of victory :sleep:

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You obviously have never hopped in a super car with friends, driven at full speed down a highway while your buddy comes in with a helicopter, mashes you off the road while you jump out, hijack said helicopter and fly away until your friend pulls out a rocket launcher and blows you up in midair as you parachute out with a rainbow parachute of victory :sleep:

It might be fun with friends. For a few hours. But more than that, I find it so damn boring...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried multiple times over the las three days and have still been able to get online (PS3), I really do think this is such a terrible excuse used by Rockstar, "They weren't expecting this many players", they knew how many copies they had sold and that the game is such a big named game that everyone would try to play online.

Even worse is that 3 days after the supposed launch millions are still unable to play, pathetic

Sorry I just needed a little rant, it's really annoying me

You remind me of a commenter on IGN who was demanding rockstar to fix it. To which I reply:

"It's easy to demand perfection when you're not the one who has to give it"

Reactions: Satangel
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You remind me of a commenter on IGN who was demanding rockstar to fix it. To which I reply:

"It's easy to demand perfection when you're not the one who has to give it"

Understandable , to be honest I know it's a big job to fix and they are working on it ect, I just needed somewhere to rant and temp seemed the place :P

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
None of my friends on PSN can play either, would of thought Rockstar and Sony would be prepared for a launch this big :/

That's the thing, I don't think either of them were. I think they had some idea and prepared for that, but didn't prepare for like 17 million people getting online at the same time.
But I managed to get on last night no problem actually. Finished the first race, bought clothes. But then everybody was talking as if they were taught by Lamar in the game:

"Ay yo my n**** ima about to go do this mission and clap this foo, you wanna ride wit me ma n**** or u gonna be a little n**** bitch".

And I'm sorry, when everybody (well majority of people) are talking like that, it completely ruins the experience for me. I backed out and never went back online.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, I'm officially done defending Rockstar.

My level 12 is gone, along with the 70k I had in the bank. They shouldn't have freaking put the game up (Or left it up), when its this damn unplayable. Not even gonna make a new character for the near future, guess this is the perfect motivation to start getting back into Pokemon

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
For once Grand Theft Auto Online didn't give me the 'failed to host session' message and I said to myself 'Wow, I actually get to watch the opening cutscene. That's an achievement.' Then the game actually gives me an achievement called 'Welcome To Los Santos' for viewing said cutscene, then crashes. For fuck sake....

Reactions: calmwaters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1