Gaming GTA 5 PC release day announced!

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I am glad they delayed PC.
It gives the coders extra time to fix optimization issues.
I am really impressed RockStar gave them an extra 2 months for PC, this should help prevent another
Saints Row 2 PC disaster. (I have discussed with the developers of SR, they claim the port was terrible do to the rushed time schedule and main focus not on PC, just like GTA).

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I am glad they delayed PC.
It gives the coders extra time to fix optimization issues.
I am really impressed RockStar gave them an extra 2 months for PC, this should help prevent another
Saints Row 2 PC disaster. (I have discussed with the developers of SR, they claim the port was terrible do to the rushed time schedule and main focus not on PC, just like GTA).

I wished sonic '06 had that time :(

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I wished sonic '06 had that time :(

Exactly! Sonic 06 had potential... if the damn thing had working mechanics, stream loading (instead of the ridiculous loading times), voice acting, and real textures! The game was basically in late-alpha! It needed at least another year! (Six months would be pushing it)

D

Deleted User

Dont talk about us like that you filthy casual.

any way we make up on money with our 75% steam sales. WHAT you still have to pay full price on digital?

3a9.gif
If anything i consider PC gamers to be more casual but whatever.

Reactions: Hielkenator

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I wish sonic '06 had that time :(

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) would have needed 3-4 years' development time because even the music suffered from the mediocre quality.

If anything i consider PC gamers to be more casual but whatever.

Yeah, they brag about being the "master race" but then they just play shitty ass games which could run on Windows 2000.

The 27th of JANUARY??? For a game that released in 2013... Fuck you, Rockstar... Fuck you indeed. :I

They're secretly working on the heists for the PC edition. :P

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm just hoping it is optimized for PC. But with all the extras, I think that'll be okay. :)

Yes, it's seriously late, but I can understand it: the moment they'll release it on PC, the thing will be available on warez sites pretty much instantly. And as Bender Flame eloquently put it: prices on PC games drop so fast they can pretty much release it at discount prices to begin with. :P

I'm more amazed that the PS4 and xbone versions take so long. Though I have neither console, I'm curious how the game will end up on those platforms...

Reactions: Flame

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Thanks for bugtesting it for us, appreciate it :grog:

It's GTA. You just go around doing missions, kill hookers/thieves/citizens, drive around and shoot whatever so it's not that big of a deal when it'll be on PC. Still the same game.

This is hilarious and it didn't even need the power of current-gen consoles much less PC high end gaming. Last-gen manages to keep GTA V entertaining for all.

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's GTA. You just go around doing missions, kill hookers/thieves/citizens, drive around and shoot whatever so it's not that big of a deal when it'll be on PC. Still the same game.

This is hilarious and it didn't even need the power of current-gen consoles much less PC high end gaming. Last-gen manages to keep GTA V entertaining for all.

MODS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search softonic