Green 2DS Ocarina of Time 3D bundle announced

IMG_5339.JPG

Though the 3DS is nearing the end of its lifecycle, it doesn't mean the handheld isn't still kicking. Nintendo has announced that for Black Friday 2017, they'll be releasing a green 2DS bundle, with Ocarina of Time 3D included as pre-install. It'll launch on November 24th, and retail for $79.99. Oddly enough, this is NOT for the recently released New 2DS XL--this is an original 2DS bundle.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because with the popularity of breath of the wild, some folks who hadn't played a zelda game before that may want to get this for their kiddies or themselves. Increased popularity/interest/awareness and all that. Gotta move that stock.

Personally, I collect zelda stuff, so I'll be getting it.

Reactions: Ryccardo

TangentingTangerines

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this got announced for black Friday, any announcements for other Nintendo deals on BF? I'm particularly interested in the Mario odyssey switch bundle.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know alot of people hate the 2DS I don't have one, but I do want one just to have. Its a neat little thing and pretty cheap for people who can't get a 3DS or xl

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oddly enough, this is NOT for the recently released New 2DS XL--this is an original 2DS bundle.
it's the western nintendo, thta when everyone is waiting the new 3DS release, they come with a new POWERFULL o3DSXL nes version!
and made o3DS versions of special versions that where new in japan ... oh well ...

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people are gonna try to stockpile this for reselling later i bet :)

still regret buying the 2ds for my son, he never even touches it lol.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why is there o,ly one person that though about the fact that we are going to have a Legit OoT CIA ? This is more than good news !

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I would not be surprised if this 2ds is discounted further since it's a black friday release.
Here's hoping to see a $100 new2dsXL too.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree that it doesn't even look good and while I understand people are trying to save money, this just isn't worth it with the 2ds xl out. Should have been a 2ds xl bundle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill