Green 2DS Ocarina of Time 3D bundle announced

IMG_5339.JPG

Though the 3DS is nearing the end of its lifecycle, it doesn't mean the handheld isn't still kicking. Nintendo has announced that for Black Friday 2017, they'll be releasing a green 2DS bundle, with Ocarina of Time 3D included as pre-install. It'll launch on November 24th, and retail for $79.99. Oddly enough, this is NOT for the recently released New 2DS XL--this is an original 2DS bundle.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Ok i get what they are gonna do but...why not Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?
I can understand why not relase another bundle with the new VC re relase, aka Gold and Silver, but why not a new bundle with US/UM. It would be more apprecieted.
In case im gonna shot my self in the foot: the new Pokeball and Pikachu design, for the NEW2DS, dosen't have the game pre loaded right?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It feels like they released the 2DS XL and immediately forgot all about it.
These 2DS bundles always seem so half-assed, they're just slightly differently colored variants with no limited edition design on them or anything, though for the price I guess you can't complain.

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puke on front and well brown is...shite on the side with yellow buttons LOL

Seriously I sometimes wonder what nintendo really thinks of us as some shumps that will sucker into buying every edition "BECUZ NINTY 2DSSSS"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated