Test GBATEMP VOTES: Who's the best Doctor?

Who's the best Doctor?

• Total voters

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
We have very special members in the Temp.
Two of our favourite moderators happens to be HUGE MEMBERS and it's time to decide who's filled our heart with more love. Because they both know, that LOVE is the best medicine.

- Doctor X69542:
images

Take a good look at this sexy and mature Doctor.
I bet you're eager to get sick just so he can put his big hairy hands all over you. Oof! 🥵
Also, he like to sniff dogs. So, if you're a bitch, it's more likely that you'll get his attention.
He hates apples though, because an apple a day will keep him away. Just aim carefully!

- Doctor John:
images

Ain't John cute? :wub:
This guy not only saves lives daily!
And when he's not saving lives, he's changing them. Also, he's very popular with the ladies.
If your lady can't get pragonent, take her to this doctor, and a miracle will happen!
God bless him!

These two are real life savers, our heroes!
They always have this calm and composed look on their face despite the sea of emotions they go through every day.
These guys will have you on your feet if you get sick. Not only they'll take away your illness, but also your money, so you'll be healthier anyways.

Which of these will you call if you're feeling hot?
Vote now!

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: AlanJohn

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Who is Dr House in this scenario?

Skip to 1:36. Deadly with a pistol but also able to figure things out like nobody's business.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Oh, that's an user? My god, first time reading that username. Just like @gamesquest1

Because porkiewpyne's the hero Gbatemp deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The answer to Who is the best Doctor is Theta Sigma ΘΣ.

(only people that know my favourite TV show will get that lol)

Let me put it another way.

WHO indeed is the best Doctor :rofl2:
Old series? A cross between Tom Baker and Peter Davison. I also found some McCoy's stories fun too.
New? A Mix of Tennant and Smith, Later smith episodes kinda suffered as Moff was losing control of the structure of the story he was trying to tell.

I want to also give Capaldi a special credit for trying to actually introduce a fascinating and potentially awesome Doctor but was stuck in what was probably the worst focus driven narrative of the Moff era. He was basically Colin Baker in that he was trying to do his best being The Doctor despite the shitty material he had to work with. It was just not fair because he shined the brightest in what was a pretty unfocused and poorly driven era of the show.

I don't even want to touch on the recent era of the show. I tried my best to get into it but Chibs really fucked the ball hard on that, in almost every way possible. When you fucked up so much the BBC is asking RTD to come back to fix this shit up again that should be a sign that you were effectively almost putting the show into Hiatus again with how bad viewership and fandom was.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?