GBAtemp all-new Tempycoin crypto giveaway!

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
crypto.png

GBAtemp has kindly partnered up with Tesla's CEO "Elon Musk" to promote our latest cryptocurrency sca- I-I mean... legit token known as Tempycoin. Are you all excited for this?

If you're a cryptocurrency enthusiast, then you'll sure love Tempycoin. This all-new mint treasured coin can be spent on Patron perks as opposed to XP or any other form of payment, as well as many other amazing opportunities such as an exclusive custom theme to your liking and our dedicated Tempycoin chat room, so you can speak to Tempycoin collectors from around the globe.

Furthermore, we have a special offer for one lucky temper who visits this stream. Anyone who visits the stream in time will have a chance to win a visit to Mr. Beast's house to take part in a $10,000.00 24-hour challenge at random. But wait! There's more. You'll also get to meet your favourite GBAtemp member in real life. YES! You can even get to meet the legendary gamer deluxe himself, p1ngpong.

The stream has already gone live, so what are you waiting for? Hurry so that you don't miss out on what we have to offer.

:arrow: GBAtemp YouTube Stream

Last edited by SylverReZ,

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol now where is my The Catboy coin?
It's a pump 'n dump scheme, don't fall for it. This is the legitiest shit you'll ever wish for.

Shape

Trophies
Website
codenametiger.com
XP
Country
United States
Congrats! You are the 1,000,000th luckiest vistor. You must now claim your prize before its too late!
I claim prize and now I proud owner of 10,0000,000 gbatemp. I very rich and you can too 🤑🤠 all you must do is go tempycoin stream and follow link in comment to the secret page and elonmuk will help you get started!

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
View attachment 361106

GBAtemp has kindly partnered up with Tesla's CEO "Elon Musk" to promote our latest cryptocurrency
sca- I-I mean... legit token known as Tempycoin. Are you all excited for this? If you're a
cryptocurrency enthusiast, then you'll sure love Tempycoin. This all-new mint treasured coin can
be spent on Patron perks as opposed to XP or any other form of payment, as well as many other
amazing opportunities such as an exclusive custom theme to your liking and our dedicated
Tempycoin chat room, so you can speak to Tempycoin collectors from around the globe.

Furthermore, we have a special offer for one lucky temper who visits this stream. Anyone who
visits the stream in time will have a chance to win a visit to Mr. Beast's house to take part in
a $10,000.00 24-hour challenge at random. But wait! There's more. You'll also get to meet your
favourite GBAtemp member in real life. YES! You can even get to meet the legendary gamer
deluxe himself, p1ngpong.

The stream has already gone live, so what are you waiting for? Hurry so that you don't miss out
on what we have to offer.

:arrow: GBAtemp YouTube Stream
take all my rupees please!!
1366_2000.jpg

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You must be new to Web3, you don’t collaborate, get permission, etc. You just steal stuff and hope you don’t get called out publicly before the rug pull.

3rsqlu.png

I see an NFT bootlicker over here. :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?