Status
Not open for further replies.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely agree with this: They did that when smea released ninjhax for 9.2, too.

Although I can't say I mind, really: Any progress at all is good, and I'm glad we have such an active community.
And in the end for the haters that Gateway gets it done before the community, people will just disassemble GWs work and use that. Logic

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They could have, but the timing is too close to the conference. 99% likely they are using the hacks from the conference.

But can't we simply wait for what team gateway will actually do before we go around calling them names or accusing them of anything? Can't we give people in general the benefit of doubt until they actually release something?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yep same was said with ninjhax, ARRRGH GW ARE BASTARDS STEALING SHIT.......oh wait they didn't but maybe we should just take that new exploit they released and use it for cfw

then there is the people who still dont understand how all that went down, ninjhax was never 9.2 cfw material until gateways exploit was added to the mix, and as with oot hax GW released first, but apparently yellows knew about it for a long time, just because someone goes public with something before you doesnt mean you hadnt already figured it out privately

Last edited by gamesquest1,

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
That almost certainly sounds like a SD card corruption. If you got your 3DS not long ago, would you be fine with a completely new EmuNAND? If you've backed up SysNAND before you formatted it, you can use that to restore your EmuNAND, because EmuNAND is a replica of your old SysNAND.
I don't mind losing my game saves or stuff like that, I can always play again. But the problem is my SysNAND was on 4.1.0 and EmuNAND on 10.3.0 I think, but my SD card is like blocked and in this moment I can't backup anything. So is there any way to install all new or I am done with my 3ds?

K

KingpinSlim

Well it shouldn't since homemenuhax is not installed in your emunand. It seems to me your problem is caused by your emjnand and sysnand not being unlinked so when you boot gateway mode it is still actually running menuhax.

either unlink your emunand and sysnand or simply set menuhax to only boot on a specific button combo, once you see the garbled top screen let go of the button.

I have a new3DS and i use Gateway, so i dont use Emunand at all.
I only use Gateway Mode.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But can't we simply wait for what team gateway will actually do before we go around calling them names or accusing them of anything? Can't we give people in general the benefit of doubt until they actually release something?
You make it sound like they are doing something bad (well aren't we all). What does it matter, but they are most likely using the new exploits. That's fine, there's nothing wrong with that. The timing is right, and everyone that owns a gateway should be happy about that.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what a beatiful day to be alive!!!

10.3 support and homebrew channel entry point are great additions

maybe soon we have save states too (i'm a dreamer)

Karwelas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight - does it mean that Gateway will work on higher firmware then 9.2 like it work below now?

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight - does it mean that Gateway will work on higher firmware then 9.2 like it work below now?

CFW, Gateway, etc. will all work once someone implements the exploits that Smea, Derrek and Plutoo revealed.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a new3DS and i use Gateway, so i dont use Emunand at all.
I only use Gateway Mode.

Well, then you will have to prevent menuhax from being run after the GW.3dsx. You can either do that by pressing the button to stop menuhax from launching at the right time or simply set menuhax to launch when using a button and letting it go at the right time (as soon as the screen scrambles).

harveychan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hat’s right! We can already reveal another surprise that is coming SOON: We will be bringing Gateway support to systems that are on the current LATEST FIRMWARE: 10.3 and lower.
So do not update past this version, because we will not be able to bring support for versions after that any time soon!

Karwelas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
rxTools and Cakehax maybe Reinand
Sadly, I'm new in this kind of things so you can as well try to tell me names of old medieval bards, my friend. I don't even know what CFW is, but hey, I'm happy that something moved on scene and it will get new things for everyone.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Silverbullet09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this f...... thing would not properly work on my kids two old3ds.
Is the Gateway Downgrade to 4.5 from 9.2 Save? Than i would try it.
Its Only for the kids that will try the Browser Exploit again and again,,,

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this f...... thing would not properly work on my kids two old3ds.
Is the Gateway Downgrade to 4.5 from 9.2 Save? Than i would try it.
Its Only for the kids that will try the Browser Exploit again and again,,,

I would like to help, but I'm really not sure what you're asking. Are you saying you couldn't get the autoboot (via Menuhax) to work for Gateway?

In any case, I wouldn't recommend going back to 4.5. We can help you get things to work on 9.2, and it is far more convenient.

Reactions: Silverbullet09

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind losing my game saves or stuff like that, I can always play again. But the problem is my SysNAND was on 4.1.0 and EmuNAND on 10.3.0 I think, but my SD card is like blocked and in this moment I can't backup anything. So is there any way to install all new or I am done with my 3ds?
I think it's just the SD card. Maybe you have the lock pin enabled on the left of the card? Or use your computer to format the card.

Otherwise, just get another one: This is probably a good chance to upgrade to a 32gb+10mb/s write speed card if you haven't already.

Silverbullet09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would like to help, but I'm really not sure what you're asking. Are you saying you couldn't get the autoboot (via Menuhax) to work for Gateway?

In any case, I wouldn't recommend going back to 4.5. We can help you get things to work on 9.2, and it is far more convenient.
Could you please Read my Post on the site Back ? https://gbatemp.net/threads/gateway-ultra-v3-6-1-public-beta.407186/page-15#post-5895170
I have Blackscreen (Freeze) when i try to boot from GW.3dsx on any Methods... The first boot works , than only Blackscreen, than i boot with gw Launcher 3.5.1 from the GWBrowser Exploit and give the 3.6.1 another try. Than again the First boot sucses Booting in to GW Mode ,,and the 2,3,4,5, Boot it boot not,,, only Blackscreen,,

Sorry for the Horror Englisch

Reactions: zoogie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: