Hacking Gateway 3DS - Order From Teensy.co.uk

AceyBwoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
on a side note.. would love to hear if and when yours arrives.. likewise i would let you know when
and if my friends arrives also.. if you'd be so kind to pm me or reply to this thread once received
would be greatly appreciated, once again thank you very much :)

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got mine from Teensy when they were first released and they seem to have a lot of trouble getting the Gateway manufacturer to actually send the shipment but they are true to their word and send them out the same day the shipment arrives.

You should try posting on their Facebook page, they tend to reply a lot and post updates on there.

Phyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oww my gosshhh.. teensy is being a right pain in the ass, how hard is it to just confirm to the customer
when they will receive the item instead of living in hope "maybe this week it'll arrive ". . jheeze
guess we just gotta wait these two weeks out and hopefully we hear something, i might just order from
another site just as yourself.. thankyou for the replies tho, i hope your item arrives sooner rather then later
'' fingers cross'' ..

Aceybwoii

Ha, you seem desperate to get your hands on Gateway.
I was expecting mine from buy3dsgateway today, but it didn't arrive :sleep:. Drove pretty fast from work too, being over excited about it!
I had an email confirming they had shipped it on Tuesday (Order placed on Saturday although my previous post said Friday).
The company says 'ship from UK'. If it's not been delivered tomorrow, I assume it'll be delivered from Asia. Whatever the case, I'll post when (if) I get my product and advise whether it'd be worth shopping from there if Teensy stock hasn't been updated.

Reactions: AceyBwoi

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
i got mine within a couple of days...

really hard to get hold of tho! i twittered, emailed, and facebooked them.

Phyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I received my card from buygateway3ds.com (I promise I'm not advertising - just clarifying) yesterday.
Order placed Saturday night. Shipped on Tuesday, arrived on Friday (needed signature: Royal Mail)

Good luck!

Reactions: cearp

AceyBwoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, so its been almost 10 days since i placed the order and sent a few email's to the reseller
but haven't heard a whisper of a reply, also been lurking on their facebook page and the recent posts
on there seem to be very displeasing, :( has anybody heard any news regarding orders via teensy.co.uk?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
last i heard was about a week and a half ago someone said that they where taking pre-orders to be shiped in 2 weeks so they might not have the stock in yet, give it another week i would say, did it say it was pre-order only when you ordered?

AceyBwoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
when order was placed it said in stock but after a day turned to pre-order now,
i sent off a few emails but no reply, its annoying to have paid for something and yet not received it.

AceyBwoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
looks like you drew the short straw and they sold out just when you ordered, i agree teensy's communication is piss poor though

straight up, its like once you've paid they don't really care, all i would like to know is when my item which i cant stress enough that i have paid for in full
- when would it be delivered, even if i had a reply stating an ETA on when i would likely receive, would give me a piece of mind
rather then just wondering and constantly checking sites and accounts on any change on posts but all i seem to see is angry customers
who have paid for good's not just the ones out of stock but the ones in stock that have not been received

upon ordering i had heard good things but now all i seem to see is bad news from all directions :(

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
personally for me the speed of delivery was good like 3 days, but it was pretty hard getting a response out of them, and they only updated the postage status on the day i received it, so just because it hasn't been marked as dispatched doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't been posted :rofl:

good luck anyways and hope you receive it soon

AceyBwoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
:O whaaat ? :S that's completely strange, as for me the order is still placed and haven't heard a cancellation or refund
can you explain how in what way?

did they like email you? or did u check your order history and its canceled ?
the item is still listed on the order history as pending and processing my way..
:( damn what the filp.. and also can u link me where u placed your order from?..

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:O whaaat ? :S that's completely strange, as for me the order is still placed and haven't heard a cancellation or refund
can you explain how in what way?

did they like email you? or did u check your order history and its canceled ?
the item is still listed on the order history as pending and processing my way..
:( damn what the filp.. and also can u link me where u placed your order from?..

I got an e-mail from them saying the order had been cancelled and refunded then I got an order update e-mail saying the order status was now "refunded".
I got my other order from http://www.infinitydream.com/gateway-3ds-p-875.html and that arrived in 3 days so I didn't mind paying a bit extra for postage :)

James Paul Winkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered from Teensy around the end of Jan. I received my Gateway in Pristine condition. They live in London so uh guess bad luck for the people trying to order?... Tried to order from buygateway3ds.net but couldn't even get an email back. My card declined on their payment system and was not charged.

AceyBwoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i had gotten a confirmation email from Sam
this gone sunday stating that the gateway should be in stock
sometime at the end of this week,

as you can see its the end or maybe are they waiting for sunday?
at this point i haven't heard of any shipping
the purchase history stays at pending and the item listing
stays at pre-order now and set to arrive within two week

i have been waiting for a whole month now you could say
really annoying :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5