Order from ezflashomega com hasn't shipped

Zephyrum_Alsend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone has had recent success ordering from ezflashomega com? Threads I've found google searching put it as an iffy seller, with it being listed an official seller but still a history of unfulfilled orders.

I placed mine just over a month ago now, and it's still marked as "Awaiting Shipment." I've attempted contacting the seller multiple times through multiple channels and so far only got 1 response, almost 3 weeks ago to the tune of "has it arrived yet?" Obviously, no.

At this point, I want to know if I should keep waiting on them to pull through or if I should start looking for ways to get refunded for my order.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
This dealer is indeed an authorized dealer, but his shipping speed is really slow, you are not the first user to complain, I have forwarded this post to them.

Reactions: cearp

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone has had recent success ordering from ezflashomega com? Threads I've found google searching put it as an iffy seller, with it being listed an official seller but still a history of unfulfilled orders.

I placed mine just over a month ago now, and it's still marked as "Awaiting Shipment." I've attempted contacting the seller multiple times through multiple channels and so far only got 1 response, almost 3 weeks ago to the tune of "has it arrived yet?" Obviously, no.

At this point, I want to know if I should keep waiting on them to pull through or if I should start looking for ways to get refunded for my order.
I’d get a refund if I where you and find someone else

People that ship things this slow have no place running a business.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This dealer is indeed an authorized dealer, but his shipping speed is really slow, you are not the first user to complain, I have forwarded this post to them.
If you know they're that bad why do you still authorise them? You're choosing them to represent you, and they reflect badly on you.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you know they're that bad why do you still authorise them? You're choosing them to represent you, and they reflect badly on you.
Right ? If this has been a known issue and the dude hasn’t made any attempts to do better with shipping than he should be kicked to the curb

Likely reason is that the owner of the site is a friend/family of ezflash and can do whatever they want

Reactions: hippy dave

Zephyrum_Alsend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for contacting them for me. My order number is #1696. I'll give the seller another 2 business weeks to show signs of shipping (tracking number or ETA).

If there's no signs of shipping after 2 weeks or the package is 1 week late, I'll be going for a refund/chargeback on my order.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for contacting them for me. My order number is #1696. I'll give the seller another 2 business weeks to show signs of shipping (tracking number or ETA).

If there's no signs of shipping after 2 weeks or the package is 1 week late, I'll be going for a refund/chargeback on my order.
It’s been 3 weeks already. That’s practically a month. You’ve been more than patient enough my dude

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China

Right ? If this has been a known issue and the dude hasn’t made any attempts to do better with shipping than he should be kicked to the curb

Likely reason is that the owner of the site is a friend/family of ezflash and can do whatever they want

We have also communicated with them many times about the slow delivery, although they are slow in processing orders, but as far as I know they have never defrauded users, all orders will eventually be shipped. So we are not too good to remove him from the list of dealers, but we will further ask them to improve the speed of processing orders, as a dealer qualification assessment criteria.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I’d get a refund if I where you and find someone else

People that ship things this slow have no place running a business.
Have you ever ordered anything from China? They are worse than what this could ever be. Provide no tracking. And most times. Dont even ship what they showed or its horrifically worse than what you were to get.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We have also communicated with them many times about the slow delivery, although they are slow in processing orders, but as far as I know they have never defrauded users, all orders will eventually be shipped. So we are not too good to remove him from the list of dealers, but we will further ask them to improve the speed of processing orders, as a dealer qualification assessment criteria.
It's totally unfair to your customers that they're listed alongside decent sellers with no warning. Someone buying your product just gets a lucky dip, either they get what they pay for in a timely fashion or they get a frustrating wait while they wonder if they've been ripped off. Not a good look for you.
You've already asked them many times, how many chances do they get while your customers suffer?

Reactions: redmagejosh

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been 1 week and ezflashomega has not updated my order or contacted me.
1 more week before I start looking to get my money back.
I still think you’re being way to generous with this. Especially since they didn’t even do the minimum of contacting you

They clearly don’t care and don’t deserve any money

Zephyrum_Alsend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather hope they miraculously pull through so I don't have to go through the process of issuing a chargeback. I do believe this thread makes a strong case to delist them as an authorized reseller, which will be a win for others looking to buy an EZ Flash Omega -- it's just unfortunate they'll still show up in the search results since their site name is ezflashomega.

Reactions: hippy dave

jimbob80

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi there, I placed an order for an EZ Flash Omega back on the 28th Feb this year and it is still awaiting shipment. I have sent messages from their website, both contact form and support request, but have never received any reply. I have no way to check where my order is and no way to contact anyone for a refund either. I am less than impressed and it is a real shame.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-10-13 15-24-25.png
    Screenshot from 2022-10-13 15-24-25.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 47

SBRVX

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there, I placed an order for an EZ Flash Omega back on the 28th Feb this year and it is still awaiting shipment. I have sent messages from their website, both contact form and support request, but have never received any reply. I have no way to check where my order is and no way to contact anyone for a refund either. I am less than impressed and it is a real shame.
I thought that my waiting time (2 months) was already awefully high, but 8 months' wait is just a shame.

Seysim

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
Its their lack of any communication that is the most frustrating.
At least tell me we plan to ship in 1-2-3 weeks or we are waiting on product or whatever their reason for being slow is.
I have requested a refund but they havent been responding to me for shipping dates so I dont know if they will reply to my refund request

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: