Status
Not open for further replies.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@d0k3 I think I have a Design for you Tool so we can get on this OHHH it has a GUI it must be good game @urherenow hows bricking gooing btw

S8cj3PY.png

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad I have OOT and Cubic NInja (CN being easier/faster to use in this case). The 10.3 upgrade made the browser unuseable (update required). Not sure if this is a bug or not. Anyway, downgrading now. Oh, and I can say that not only does this work with a9lh already installed, but firm protections do not matter. No a9lh after the 10.3 upgrade.
Super old post, but would you mind testing this more? When you said the 10.3 upgrade made the browser unusable, did you try setting your clock to 0:00 1/1/2000 to get around the update nag? I'm hoping to use this as an opportunity to get out of 8.1J and switch to Luma.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Being able to easily return to exploitable Sysnand with no hacks can be useful. I literally reboot my 3DS and I am on 4.5 with no hacks and i can simply run MSET again to go back.
What is useful about a unmodified 4.5 sysNAND? All I can see is a liability if some idiot wandered over and updated your system for you while you were away. Which is a common occurrence if the rest of the forum is to be believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1