Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 264,619
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
This is some really lame insight. Just because you believe it's the greatest game and everyone should own a copy doesn't mean that people share your opinion. Not to mention some people (like me) are newish to the 3DS (i've had one for 6 months or so).

The world is bigger and different then your little slice of it, you should try to stop thinking of yourself and think about others.

Well unfortunately for you, friend, if you own a Gateway 3DS and a N3DS, you really have no choice! :rofl2:

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well unfortunately for you, friend, if you own a Gateway 3DS and a N3DS, you really have no choice! :rofl2:

And I don't have a problem with it. Ordered my copy of OOT earlier today. While most of you seem to be butthurt of this, I am not. I have no problem with what is going on. It's part of the process.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, this post x 1000000.

The original incarnation of OoT on the N64 is frequently regarded as the greatest game ever created by online gaming websites, magazines and critics alike.

The fact so many people don't actually own a 3D remake of this game absolutely astounds me. Either you were too young to be enjoying the amazing N64 console or you were one of those "sony psx guys"..... Pro tip, get yourselves educated in the field of perfection and play OoT right now.

lol. just lol.
You didn't took in consideration people having it in eshop format, and those who may have sold it in the past.

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
There will come up a better solution in the next days.
It has always been like this.

Look at the SKY red button ripoff. One week later someone
had found a solution.

The release is just a few hours old.
I am sure they are already working on it.

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually pretty staggered that so many people are complaining about needing Ocarina of Time. Why on earth don't you all have it already? It was a day one purchase for me and is one of the best games on the system and probably of all time!
Since we're talking about flashcart users here, I'm assuming most of them didn't see the point of buying it when they could pirate it.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
And I don't have a problem with it. Ordered my copy of OOT earlier today. While most of you seem to be butthurt of this, I am not. I have no problem with what is going on. It's part of the process.

Not sure if you are calling me butthurt, but if you are, alright I'll bite.

My collection consists of one 4.5 XL, one 9.2 XL and one 9.0 New XL, along with 2 Gateway cards, one copy of OoT and one copy of Cubic Ninja. So just the same as you, friend, i also do not care about new 3DS supports as i have the best of all worlds already.....

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You do know many if not most OoT copies don't work with this exploit right? Check the OoT compatibility thread....

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if you are calling me butthurt, but if you are, alright I'll bite.

My collection consists of one 4.5 XL, one 9.2 XL and one 9.0 New XL, along with 2 Gateway cards, one copy of OoT and one copy of Cubic Ninja. So just the same as you, friend, i also do not care about new 3DS supports as i have the best of all worlds already.....

Does having to use OOT to launch Gateway on your N3DS bother you? Have you bitched about it? If the shoe fits, then yes, you are butthurt. If the shoe doesn't fit, then carry on, wasn't referring to you on that part.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do know many if not most OoT copies don't work with this exploit right? Check the OoT compatibility thread....

yes, there appears to be some carts that it isn't working. I am not worried about that, because I'm sure Gateway will sort out the problems and probably release an update to work on those carts. So sure, I am taking a chance with the OOT possibly. Things tend to work out fine for me, because I don't worry & freak out before hand.

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Hahaha I just woke up and saw this post. Jesus Christ, this is Gateway's solution for N3DS users? I own Ocarina of Time but I really cannot be bothered using this exploit every time I want to boot into Gateway mode.

I'm going to update my N3DS XL and grab my girlfriends old 3DS. People waited 4 months for THIS. Oh lawdy.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This thread blew up in record time didn't it. So we need an 8gb card for emunand, doesn't support emunand 9.5 anything else to know? Want to update my guide.

It support emunand 9.5 (9.5.23 to be exact, so the last version).

A 4 GB Micro-SD card is enough for emunand (2 GB doesn't seem to be enough, as the nand is near 2 GB big), and N3DS ships with 4 GB Micro-SD Cards.

And there is a bug with big Micro-SD Cards so I wouldn't advice them for now, except if you don't plan to update emunand and stay on 9.0, check my previous posts for more infos if your are interested.

Hahaha I just woke up and saw this post. Jesus Christ, this is Gateway's solution for N3DS users? I own Ocarina of Time but I really cannot be bothered using this exploit every time I want to boot into Gateway mode.

I'm going to update my N3DS XL and grab my girlfriends old 3DS. People waited 4 months for THIS. Oh lawdy.

Personally, I don't care at all that it use OOT, I'm not that lazy to bitch about switching carts, which take like, what, five seconds?

People are rather bothered because some versions of OOT aren't compatible yet, rather than just switching cards, I think near no one care about that.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You do that.

Rhokk222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I don't agree with this tactic :P ( moral compass), and to warn you already: They can see that you opens the ds due to some stickers I thought ( not sure)

I'm quite sure he doesn't care about your "personal moral compass". I know of another "person" that might of bought an AUS n3DS based on the Gateway video and in turn, swapped units out via Walmart. I'm pretty sure if they were to ever come back to him, they'd have to prove that it was him that did anything to that unit.

...but hey, we do appreciate you pushing your morals around here!

Reactions: ground

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: ya, that's bad, don't want the mut to have explosive diarrea