Not open for further replies.

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you still have issues, try the android app or visit http://go.scmods.com

The error code problem from before was because my internet was down for wireless users, but I fixed it.
Now it keeps saying "An error has occurred" as if I didn't have a Launcher.dat file on my SD. I tried go.scmods.com, but it gave me the same error I'd get if I used the original website. Could you inform me on what the Android app is?

Reactions: MrJason005

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm about to set up my Gateway and get going with Emunand...
My question is, if I back up the contents of my 3DS SD card and put them back on once emunand is set up, will I still have all my saves?
I can redownload the titles, I just really don't want to lose my 400+ hours of work in Fire Emblem...

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
The error code problem from before was because my internet was down for wireless users, but I fixed it.
Now it keeps saying "An error has occurred" as if I didn't have a Launcher.dat file on my SD. I tried go.scmods.com, but it gave me the same error I'd get if I used the original website. Could you inform me on what the Android app is?

Have you tried clearing your cookies and browsing history? Also try clearing your save data. The thread for the app is here.

Okay, I'm about to set up my Gateway and get going with Emunand...
My question is, if I back up the contents of my 3DS SD card and put them back on once emunand is set up, will I still have all my saves?
I can redownload the titles, I just really don't want to lose my 400+ hours of work in Fire Emblem...

Downloaded games saves are saved on the 3DS SD along with the game itself, so the answer to your question will be yes.

Reactions: Kikirini

Chaldron

GBATemp's Official Attorney
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to have a 9.2 sysNand and 4.5 CFW? Or somehow play eShop games with a CFW installed without a Gateway card?

Thanks.

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried clearing your cookies and browsing history? Also try clearing your save data. The thread for the app is here.

Downloaded games saves are saved on the 3DS SD along with the game itself, so the answer to your question will be yes.

I deleted cookies, and cleared history. Now I'm stuck on the exploiting page. (The one with the glitchy looking stuff on the bottom screen.)

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay. Would it be possible to have a 9.4 emuNand on a sepereate SD card, and use the Gateway Launcher to launch either the 4.5 CFW OR the updated emuNand without the Red Card?

You can't use emuNAND at all without the red card, you will be unable to boot it. You can create it, but not boot it.

If you downgraded to 4.5 then you can use the CFW, but I don't see the point in that if you're looking to use emuNAND as well.

Chaldron

GBATemp's Official Attorney
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't use emuNAND at all without the red card, you will be unable to boot it. You can create it, but not boot it.

If you downgraded to 4.5 then you can use the CFW, but I don't see the point in that if you're looking to use emuNAND as well.

Shame. So there's no way to use both my eShop/legit card games and a 4.5 CFW without a red card?

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, it's freezing on that page and not booting the launcher

And you definitely have the launcher.dat file on the root of the SD card? You see the webpage saying "GATEWAY 3DS LOADING..", then you just get the weird colours?

Shame. So there's no way to use both my eShop/legit card games and a 4.5 CFW without a red card?

To be honest, I'm not too well up on the details of the CFW because I've never had any desire to use it. As far as I am aware if you use the 4.5 CFW after downgrading, all of your games may or may not work if they require a higher firmware, and it is quite buggy.

Any News for 2ds Owners? Can't downgrade to 4.5

Have they confirmed any offline solution is coming?

There hasn't been anything yet, it may be that the 2DS won't be able to downgrade as no 2DS' were shipped with this firmware. Maybe they will need to modify the 4.5 FW for use on a 2DS, if that is possible (most likely not I would have thought).

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
YES! It worked fine on my 2gb, but I found that I needed a 4gb for Smash Bros, so I got one, and it won't work properly. :/

OK, so you've changed SD, and has it not worked from this SD card ever? I know I'm asking you a lot of questions here but I'm trying to ascertain what the problem might be if the browser isn't throwing an error to you.

Does it still work from your other SD (if you have this available to you)?

FusionDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emunand and sysnand are linked, meaning, if you do something on one end it replicates on another
formatting either one of them (with the sd card out of the system) and plugging it back in after the format is done, it seperates them
this helps as you can access data management on sysnand without losing .cia installs on emuanand, or your games are not always gift wrapped

One question. Im guessing this link will mainly be bugging people using cia's, but.. Is there any worry, that because of the link, an update on emunand could be replicated to sysnand? Im on 4.2 and 9.4 sysnand and emunand respectively so I'm fine for now, but its a bit of a scary thought

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so you've changed SD, and has it not worked from this SD card ever? I know I'm asking you a lot of questions here but I'm trying to ascertain what the problem might be if the browser isn't throwing an error to you.

Does it still work from your other SD (if you have this available to you)?

It has not worked from this SD Card ever. It DOES still work on my other SD, but I am no longer in posession of it.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was having the save problem, but i discovered a workaround by using pokemon bank. Just export and edit your gateway 3dz rom save with savedatafiler and then after you inject that save to your 3dz rom you use pokemon bank and move the edited pokemon there and then later you can just boot into gateway classic and use pokemon bank with your cartridge and move the edited pokemon there. For full save editing for carts, unfortunately it looks like we're out luck right now.

Finally did that and it worked, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty