• Start date
  • Views 159,928
  • Replies 214
  • Likes 34

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
try haxchi 2.4 with sysmenu option or mocha cfw, never had a problem on either of those and make sure to use fix94's version of ftpiiu_everywhere, will work correctly on any cfw not just Dimok's

Just tried mocha, same thing. :(

Im using the version of dimok http://wiiubru.com/appstore/#/app/ftpiiu_everywhere
which @Cyan posted
Correction, that was some other guy posting. ill try the fixes version in a bit

Last edited by fatsquirrel,

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
your using fix94's fork yes? What exactly is your problem anyway?
Was using dimoks version. Problem was that anything I tried transfering to the console ended up in critical transfer error in filezilla. Normal ftpiiu works fine
Trying the new version in a sec

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tried with the Fixes version through the Mocha, same thing.

Example of the log:
Got command: Size FILENAME
Wrote reply: 550 success
Got command: STOR FILENAME
Got command:MDTM FILENAME
Wrote reply: 502 command not implemented (this one seems odd)
Got command: PASV
Listening for dataconnections at IP
Wrote reply 227 entering passive mode IP
Got command LIST

meanwhile in filezilla nothing is being transferred and I keep getting critical transfer errors.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Was using dimoks version. Problem was that anything I tried transfering to the console ended up in critical transfer error in filezilla. Normal ftpiiu works fine
Trying the new version in a sec

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tried with the Fixes version through the Mocha, same thing.

Example of the log:

Got command: PASV
Listening for dataconnections at IP
Wrote reply 227 entering passive mode IP
Got command LIST

meanwhile in filezilla nothing is being transferred and I keep getting critical transfer errors.
550 success means your not running any cfw, make sure you are launching mocha cfw/sysmenu then using the homebrew launcher channel and launch ftpiiu_everywhere from there

Last edited by KevinX8,

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
550 success means your not running any cfw, make sure you are launching mocha cfw/sysmenu then using the homebrew launcher channel and launch ftpiiu_everywhere from there
Are you sure?
because I did start mocha properly. As I did start the fw.img and still got the same message Oo

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
are you launching fix94's version through homebrew launcher channel? This will guarantee cfw launched successfully since hbc cannot launch without cfw

I launched Haxchi which booted in HBC, then i proceeded to launch mocha. After mocha was launched and booted to sysnand, i reentered HBC via haxchi and clicked on the ftpiiu everywhere by Fix94.

Edit:

I just tried using the Windows filemanager to transfer the files and ...it works for some reason.
No problem. I have no idea why but...it works

KevinX8

Trophies
XP
Country
I launched Haxchi which booted in HBC, then i proceeded to launch mocha. After mocha was launched and booted to sysnand, i reentered HBC via haxchi and clicked on the ftpiiu everywhere by Fix94.

To make absolute sure that cfw was launched, I tried a vc title, which booted fine.
You lauch HBL through haxchi HBC is the channel you install to your homescreen, try that instead, have never actually tried using ftpiiu_everywhere with HBL lol get HBC here:https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases its the rpx Channel version

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
ah I thought that's what you were using lol so it must have been your ftp client that was the problem then
It makes absolutely no sense though. It works perfectly fine with Ftpiiu 0.4 (which is the version everywhere mod is using). It should work without any problem Oo
Anyway, Im not going to anger the gods of RNG. Thanks for your help mate :)

KevinX8

Trophies
XP
Country
It makes absolutely no sense though. It works perfectly fine with Ftpiiu 0.4 (which is the version everywhere mod is using). It should work without any problem Oo
well the 550 error in ftp is the "ACCESS DENIED" error so either your client was sending the wrong commands or you weren't running cfw, but you where like you've shown with explorer lol

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
Try winscp. That can copy files too from server to server (I.e. same server) which filezilla cant. Just select ftp as transfer mode. Oh and get winscp portable, that way no need to install anything either.

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Cyan I'm using Ftpiiu_everywhere, I want to open «storage usb», here's the message :
«Statut : Récupération du contenu du dossier "/storage_usb"...
Commande : CWD /storage_usb
Réponse : 550 Success
Erreur : Impossible de récupérer le contenu du dossier»

Do you have an idea ? (the usb is connected to wiiu)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is that a WiiU HDD or a FAT32 HDD?

FTPiiU is mounting the USB and expect a partition table + a FAT32 partition.
if it's a WiiU USB HDD, I don't know if it can list its content (I didn't test or checked the sources). Maybe it works with both WiiU and FAT32 format. if that's the case, I don't know why you have that error.

Kappcy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're booting straight into hbl launcher from haxchi I don't think patches are enabled. I could be wrong but don't you need to boot into sig-patched cfw and then load hbl? Cause that might be the problem.

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to boot CFW before using ftpiiu_everywhere to enable the access of the SysNAND and USB_Storage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over