• Likes 34

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
is that a WiiU HDD or a FAT32 HDD?

FTPiiU is mounting the USB and expect a partition table + a FAT32 partition.
if it's a WiiU USB HDD, I don't know if it can list its content (I didn't test or checked the sources). Maybe it works with both WiiU and FAT32 format. if that's the case, I don't know why you have that error.
Yes, it can, I actually broke a game by messing with their files lol.

Last edited by OriginalHamster,
Reactions: Cyan

WiisleyU

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think transfering DLCs and Updates from PC to Wii U like did with FTPD on the 3DS (non pony-themed!) but "freeShop U" yet is a dream :bow:

ronopotomus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O.k. I have a .wud file that is over 20gb. I am having a very difficult time getting this onto a sd card. I thought this was my answer but it doesn't seem to be. Can someone please tell me a way to do this? I have tried file splitting along with joining. I can split but cannot join. I have now tried this ftp app which is awesome but doesn't solve my issue. Thank you for reading and any help you may have. I'm simply trying to install the file to my console.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
O.k. I have a .wud file that is over 20gb. I am having a very difficult time getting this onto a sd card. I thought this was my answer but it doesn't seem to be. Can someone please tell me a way to do this? I have tried file splitting along with joining. I can split but cannot join. I have now tried this ftp app which is awesome but doesn't solve my issue. Thank you for reading and any help you may have. I'm simply trying to install the file to my console.
It is impossible due to the fact the wii u only supports fat32 which has a file size limit of 4GB. Why exactly are you trying to place a wud on it anyway?

ronopotomus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that was the only way to install? I have just noticed that some of my install folders contain other file types. Is there a way to simply decrypt the .wud and install that way?

I don't know where my mind has been but like I said... I just noticed different types of install files. A quick Google search shows that I may need to use Uwizard to do exactly that.

Last edited by ronopotomus,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that was the only way to install? I have just noticed that some of my install folders contain other file types. Is there a way to simply decrypt the .wud and install that way?

I don't know where my mind has been but like I said... I just noticed different types of install files. A quick Google search shows that I may need to use Uwizard to do exactly that.
You run wud2app, discu 1.4b, or jwudtools on your pc to get the *.app, *.h3, and title.* files. Look for threads talking about those apps for more info.

Last edited by nexusmtz,

joacosur15

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What is the correct way to backup and restore the savedata? Im trying with splatoon, i backup my "storage_mlc/usr/save/00050000/10176900/" files (i have only one account), but when i restore it, i get a memory error 150-3032.

markmcrobie

Trophies
XP
I just did a connection test, my Wii U isn't connecting to my wifi for some reason, which is weird cos it was working 15 mins ago, and all my other devices are still working. Tried deleting settings and re-adding, same error. Will try reboot Wii U again

dudee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick Question Regarding Ftpiiu Everywhere and the Mocha CFW.
I'm trying to use Ftpiiu Everywhere after loading Mocha CFW but I can't connect to the wiiu Storage USB partition. (I want to copy the save folder mostly for BoTW EUR to USA).
I can access the sd card folder properly but no other folder. I Am using WinSCP with anonymous connection checked
I've try the 0.1 and 0.4u version.
I'm I missing something or doing something wrong ?
Thanks

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question Regarding Ftpiiu Everywhere and the Mocha CFW.
I'm trying to use Ftpiiu Everywhere after loading Mocha CFW but I can't connect to the wiiu Storage USB partition. (I want to copy the save folder mostly for BoTW EUR to USA).
I can access the sd card folder properly but no other folder. I Am using WinSCP with anonymous connection checked
I've try the 0.1 and 0.4u version.
I'm I missing something or doing something wrong ?
Thanks
You need dimok's .4u version of ftpiiu_everywhere for Mocha, not Fix94's.

Ansatsu247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need dimok's .4u version of ftpiiu_everywhere for Mocha, not Fix94's.

Are you talking about this?

https://github.com/dimok789/ftpiiu/releases

Or is it somewhere else? This version of 0.4 only lets you access the SD card.

I'm using fix94's version of ftpiiu_everywhere, but it does not let me rename any files in a game folder. I'm trying to mess around in Breath of the Wild's folder structure so I can play with French voices, but I don't think I have sufficient permisisons.

FTP fails with FileZilla, WinSCP, and Windows File Manager.

I also don't have Haxchi, redNAND, or coldboot. I just used Internet Browser to boot into HBL, then booted Mocha CFW. Then booted HBL again to boot FTPiiu Everywhere.

I can see everything, but I only have full permissions in the SD folder, and not in any other folder.

Specifically, I want to rename the USen folder on my external harddrive:

/storage_usb/usr/title/00050000/101c9400/content/Voice/USen

But I am getting 550 permission errors.

Last edited by Ansatsu247,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but it does not let me rename any files in a game folder.
I don't see it in the code. ftpiiu calls functions as references, so it's harder to find things. I'll have to take another look later. (I did notice that you can create new folders and delete them if that helps)

memoryman3

Trophies
XP
Country
I want to inject my mod files into Super Mario Maker. They work on Cafiine and SD Cafiine, but no luck on permanent NAND injection. The game just hangs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over