Not open for further replies.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a Xbox 360 you'd like flashed, or the drive keys from I'd be happy to oblige. I will install the latest LT+ Firmware at the time, when I receive your Xbox 360 if wanted. I can only currently flash Phat Xbox 360,so no Slims yet. For those who don't know, getting your Xbox 360 flashed means it will gain the ability to play burned games. If interested please send me a PM, after reading the below guidelines.
  • If you end of sending me your Xbox 360, please include a slip of paper with your Username, email, and address.
  • If you do not do the above, I will keep your Xbox 360 until you contact me.
  • In order for me to return your Xbox 360, I will require money for return shipping. (Include it with the Xbox, or send it via Paypal.)
  • Can't stress this enough. I will not burn you any games.
  • If a update for the LT+ Firmware comes out just ship your Xbox 360 back to me, and I'll update it for you.
  • If you'd just like the keys from your Xbox 360 disc drive, please specify so on the slip of paper.
If you have any question feel free to post them in this thread, so that if other people have the same question it can be answered for them as well. For those not trusting me, I do have a bit of valid feedback in the trading forum. (Trading forum is only open to members with 100 posts, or more but I'm sure a member that meets the requirements will vouch for me.)
[title:Proof I'm legit] Free FMCB Install Thread My Seller Tradeback Some people vouched for me in this thread.

Donations are always accepted, and pay for future equipment.​

Reactions: 4 people

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank god for this service, I don't know which type of drive I'm getting so if it's a Hitachi or a newer LiteOn I'll have to send it.

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is how i got my first 360 flashed. sent it to some random guy off afterdawn forums. ended up teaching myself how to do it from there. I appreciate guys like you who do this.

mudbone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling someones inbox is going to be blowing up!! :D Real nice of you to offer this Devin!! I have a lizard and do my own as well as my friends, but i just wanted to give you props for doing this for free for everyone who wants it!

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling someones inbox is going to be blowing up!! :D Real nice of you to offer this Devin!! I have a lizard and do my own as well as my friends, but i just wanted to give you props for doing this for free for everyone who wants it!

Very nice of you.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've got positive feedback in the trading forum. I'm sure when I ship the people who sent me their Xbox 360's back, they'll post here.

However, I do have a concern. I received a Xbox 360 today, that I wasn't expecting. No return postage, or slip of paper inside the boxing. If this is your Xbox 360, please PM me with your full address. Thanks.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I can vouch for Devin as can many other people on this site, he's done other kinda services like this (FMCB for exmaple) and has a lot of good reviews about his trades in the wtb/s/t section.

Anyway, I had a feeling you were going to do this :wink:, how are you going to go about flashing them anyways?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added some proof, if some people desire it in the first post. Just got a Xbox 360today, and I'll be getting Lazycuss' Xbox tomorrow, I'm sure he'll vouch.

Ultymoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious now, would it be possible to ship only the drive for a key dump? (This is assuming you've got an open 360 sitting around.) I've got no problems with sending the whole unit, but I'm thinking it'd be cheaper on the shipping end if it's possible.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious now, would it be possible to ship only the drive for a key dump? (This is assuming you've got an open 360 sitting around.) I've got no problems with sending the whole unit, but I'm thinking it'd be cheaper on the shipping end if it's possible.

Ah, yes. If you can. I can flash/extract the keys without the Xbox 360 itself. Oh, and I just got Lazycuss' Xbox 360 Drive in the mail, extracted the key and I'm boxing it up as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout