OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Greetings,

If someone has the time to give me a refresher as its been 10+ years and I ain't getting any younger. I have an Xbox 360 Phat (Falcon) Though It has a flashed Drive, years ago I remember doing a Vampire hack on the drive to get the DVD Key and that drive Died shortly after, so I got a new one flashed the DVD Key and it sat, in the meantime I had a slim that i did a RGH on and forgot all about this Phat one. I am now wanting to Sell the Phat drive modded/unmodded I don't care honestly. Its in great condition looks new as it was barely used, but as i was Testing everything out I loaded in real discs and a couple DVDr's Halo 4 in particular asked me to update, I said no but got to wondering if I sell this console and someone does do an update and overwrites the Nand I think i recall that having the ability to Red Ring the system and i certainly wouldn't want that to happen to anyone.

So what is my Options? Can I remove the flashed firmware on the drive? (I do have an X360USB Pro still) Can I just flash it with a more recent firmware upgrade to the Drive? OR is there a Safe way to update the console to the last firmware? I apologize it's been so many years since I had touched a 360 and I can't remember all the details of this as I have not been in the loop for so long. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Reactions: HawaiianInTown

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish I could offer help, I've never been crazy enough to kamikaze my Winbond chip, always done jtag and RGH to consoles.

Abstract3000

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If it helps the Current Dashboard on the System is 2.0.135990.0 I heard that in the 13xxxx line was the last Drive update so I don't know the specific one but if below it seems like i need to flash back to stock, if above update wouldn't hurt.... I'm guessing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?