maybe i just a found a thing about softmod xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the hdd i did a test on my xbox 360 and when i put a another hdd it put the version of when the console of the hdd so maybe you can use the hdd of xbox 360 and put a modded firmware and after you put the hdd it put modded firmware and before you all say "yes but it stupif you can't" its not because when i was puting my hdd on my xbox 360 its was a different version
Post automatically merged:

proof
without the hdd
DSC_0013.JPG

Post automatically merged:

with the hdd it dosent put the update or anything it dosent say anything it put me on the menu and i can go to the xbox live so because of that maybe you can put a modded firmware on the hdd
DSC_0014.JPG

Last edited by xboxdudeWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Unless private keys leak from Microsoft you can't put a modded firmware on the hard drive and install it on a non modded Xbox 360. The non modded Xbox 360 will just ignore anything not digitally signed.

Reactions: ZeroT21

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Unless private keys leak from Microsoft you can't put a modded firmware on the hard drive and install it on a non modded Xbox 360. The non modded Xbox 360 will just ignore anything not digitally signed.

Literally this.

Locked.

Reactions: ZeroT21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch