Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Devin is good people. Have no fear sending him your 360 or drive. He extracted my keys as soon as he received the drive and emailed them to me. He's got all the hardware to do it properly (read his reviews) and keeps in good contact. Just make sure to send him all the info he requested in his post and everything should go smoothly.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished flashing jimmymunoz's Xbox 360 drive. I've already sent him the keys, and for off those whose drives I've gotten I'll be shipping them out soon. I've got a drive, or two coming in the mail so I'd hate to have to go all the way to the post office every other day. Thanks.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

duel

Newcomer
Trophies
Beyond the barriers of Space and Time, Australia
XP
Country
You had me in your thread at "free." Being in Australia, I don't know if paying all that postage would be worth it. But if I were in the US right now I would use the poop out of your service. Such a service is a very generous offer, and it's nice that people like you are trusting enough to do this for others, considering this is the Internet and all.

And while I'm here, your Free FMCB link is broken. Just thought I'd let you know. I'd check out those links but I don't think I'm qualified for the Trading Area with my low post count.

doomtrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I has a question my xbox some times gives me the open tray error and i was told the laser is not centered right are you able to fix that?

Unagi

A disgrace to his famiry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I'm really impressed with Devin. Sent in my XBOX Monday, arrived today, and even before I knew it was delivered, the console had already been flashed! I would highly recommend Devin's service, took amazing care of me, and answered a LOT of my questions and fears about running these games. Which is a LOT considering I've never messed with my XBOX! :)

Unagi

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long do exploits usually take to come out...? crap! I don't know what drive I have off the top of my head. I'm praying it's a Samsung one. :( It's been in my house for about five years now, so I dunno what kind of drive it might have! :(

Unagi

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as I don't have live, I don't have to worry about the update, right? I'm still running a fat 360, which I bought when the Halo 3 Limited edition console was still new. I have no use for live, and I'm not running 60 feet of ethernet up to my console. It's ridiculous.

doomtrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>.> the links you posted saying you are legit dont work
on the second link i got this [#10340] You do not have permission to view this topic.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The first link is messed up, I believe it suppose to be linking to this thread

http://gbatemp.net/topic/309572-free-mcboot-install-service/

Second is fine, it's just in the trading section of the site which you don't have enough posts to view yet.

doomtrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I'm really impressed with Devin. Sent in my XBOX Monday, arrived today, and even before I knew it was delivered, the console had already been flashed! I would highly recommend Devin's service, took amazing care of me, and answered a LOT of my questions and fears about running these games. Which is a LOT considering I've never messed with my XBOX! :)
How long do exploits usually take to come out...? crap! I don't know what drive I have off the top of my head. I'm praying it's a Samsung one. :( It's been in my house for about five years now, so I dunno what kind of drive it might have! :(
... What? This looks like a scam...

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It's not. Devin has also started a FMCB service and has sold many goods (I bought one of them) on this forum. He is a very trustworthy member and you can definitely trust him with this.

Unagi

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You shouldn't worry. I am just new to this particular system. :/

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's far from a scam. It seems that way because how could anyone be so generous, right? I sent Devin my drive and he emailed me immediately with the requested drive key. He was even cool with holding my drive while we wait for the c4eva LT 3.0 firmware. So don't worry about getting your drive or console, if you decide to send the whole console, getting stolen. I can vouch that this is in deed real, having honest intentions. Let Devin flash your drive and get in on the Xbox 360 gaming scene, if you aren't already. With something this convenient, it's worth buying a Xbox 360. If you were thinking about buying one but were waiting for something to make it a worthy purchase, boom, here it is :)

doomtrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just send her a message then lol? D: found out i have a liteon drive i have everything to open it just dont have the stupid lil probe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol our trash can decided to go flying and flipped on its side