Hacking Free Xbox 360 Flashing Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devin, I still have not received my drive from you. I sent you two messages already and I haven't heard back from you. Please reply by PM ASAP. I'm starting to get worried.

**Devin......It has been one week since the time you told me the drive would be here. 2-15-2012
I sent you the drive more then two weeks ago......

LiLCruz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here havent received xbox he said he will it ship next day( February08) he gave me tracking number but tracking havent been updated since February 07, 2012(Electronic Shipping Info Received) hope he's ok.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devin, I still have not received my drive from you. I sent you two messages already and I haven't heard back from you. Please reply by PM ASAP. I'm starting to get worried.

**Devin......It has been one week since the time you told me the drive would be here. 2-15-2012
I sent you the drive more then two weeks ago......
Same here havent received xbox he said he will it ship next day( February08) he gave me tracking number but tracking havent been updated since February 07, 2012(Electronic Shipping Info Received) hope he's ok.

PM'd you both with information. Drive, and Xbox 360 has been sent via Priority Mail. Today due to a issue I had. Tracker should update within the hour, and I've sent Jimmy the correct tracking information. They both will arrive this Saturday. In which case I hope they'll update their posts. I take full responsibility for the lateness of shipping out their items, and I apologize.

vincecartercrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I think it's great that you offer this service. How much do you think it would cost to ship+return from CT? If it's not too much I'd like you to flash mine, but if it's expensive i may just try to do it myself.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you still offering this, Devin? I've always been a bit scared to take mine apart and flash it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-