"Fortunately, we have a product" for those that can't connect: "It's called Xbox 360."

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That probably gets rid of half of our HDTVs, too. I guess their logic is "If they can afford this console, then they already have HDTVs."
Face it, Xbone is for rich families who don't care about privacy and MS shady connections to the NSA (more comes out on this daily and stuff like Xbone is PERFECT for destroying privacy in your home). Seriously, many who have money to burn, figure, "I don't trade games anyway" and "Who cares if it is always on" are their target market. As I said before, PS4 leaves DRM crap up to 3rd party devs while their first party games won't use it. Nintendo flat out said, "DRM like MS is doing is not our business model" basically. Paraphrasing. I posted the links in my thread on "The real reason EA does not support the Wii U...."

Those arrogant devs better hope PS4 makes a bundle of cash because anything for the Xbone may only have 50 people to sell to. Anyone see the Zelda pic on the front page? Some improve, learn, and others double down on stupidity (MS).

Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol