Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi,

I can't manage to save on Pokemon Red Rescue Team
Any idea?
The game doesn't have the hex code
As far as I remember, I used GBA Tool Advance (I made my .cia two months ago lol). My converted .cia's name is "output-pkmn_mistery_dungeon_red_spa.cia" so I think I've done it with that tool.

Sorry for my english, I'm spanish.

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Asia81
upload_2016-6-1_20-11-15.png
tried this?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As far as I remember, I used GBA Tool Advance (I made my .cia two months ago lol). My converted .cia's name is "output-pkmn_mistery_dungeon_red_spa.cia" so I think I've done it with that tool.

Sorry for my english, I'm spanish.

If you can save on your, could you send me the CIA?
I'll extract and edit the GBA Rom to inject mine manually

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, I already tried the SRAM Patcher in GBA Tool, but no luck

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to master this. At least with Emerald, I got the rom from my own cartridge, tried to randomize it, and turn into a CIA. I used the footer suggestion and hex edited the rom as the OP states, but it still comes up with corrupt save files and dry internal battery messages.

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to master this. At least with Emerald, I got the rom from my own cartridge, tried to randomize it, and turn into a CIA. I used the footer suggestion and hex edited the rom as the OP states, but it still comes up with corrupt save files and dry internal battery messages.
Disregard the messages and test if it actually saves yourself

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It does, but with the cias from that iso site, the games save well and yet no pre-game messages at all.
Could you pm me the "no pre-game message" cia ? I'll check I can extract the footer and check how the rom is patched.
With pregame message, you mean "Save Corrupt, the last save will be loaded ?

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
I anyone is interested, I know how to remove the Save Corrupt message for RSE (Us/Fr Only).
Work also with RomHacks using RSE as a base.

Proof:

Whats the difference of this compared to the op? Just curious? Even i do the tut in the op, im going to xperience the save corrupt message without modding it the way you do?

Yamanoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i'm trying to play Pokémon Vega on my 3DS(FireRed hackrom based, actually translated from Japanese to English), but after the Gamefreak Logo and the classic fighting scene between Gengar and Nidorino, the screen goes black and can't go further ... already tried to Hex mod it, but with no results ... Any suggestions?

Last edited by Yamanoko,

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to do the hex editing with the Italian Pokémon Emerald, and converting it with basicGBAinjector, but it always gets stuck in a save error screen. Is there a possibility to make save patches that actually work with the international versions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...