ROM Hack Fixes for all GBA Pokemon's save issue with AGB_FIRM

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, non pokemon games, I want to play a dragon ball adventure cia, but it doesn´t save. if I apply this to the rom, then convert it to cia. will I be able to save then?
Ugh, in your topic I already linked you to two threads, this one for pokemon, and page 66 of this other thread, where they discuss patching other games with the tool and changing the chip type so that it will save properly.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a huge noobto Hex editing... can someone tell me what i have to edit?
upload_2016-2-24_20-9-47.png

Bobbery18

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I followed the hex editing exactly as you said, made a CIA out of the rom, and the game (FireRed) seemed to save and load fine, but when I exited and booted back up the game, it acted like there was no save file. Any ideas?

TaintedByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the hex editing exactly as you said, made a CIA out of the rom, and the game (FireRed) seemed to save and load fine, but when I exited and booted back up the game, it acted like there was no save file. Any ideas?
I'm having the same problem here too, moved away from emulation since it kept crashing to try injection hoping it would be a better way to do it but coming up with other issues instead xD

I'll keep trying though.

Anim3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i applied this fix to my ROMs and the Pokemon games appear to be working.However everytime i boot up leafgreen i get a message stating that save has been corrupted and it will load the last save.

Is this normal?Is there any way to remove this repetitive message?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."