Emulation Homebrew ROM Hack Saving Past a Certain Point in my Rom Hack CIA Makes All My GBA CIA's Stop Working

MikeBoss82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I've recently homebrewed my New Nintendo 3ds XL and used New Super Ultimate Injector to create CIAs for rom hacks of GBA games such as Pokemon Light Platinum, Omega Red, Radical Red, and Unbound Version.
However, after getting to a certain point into my Light platinum CIA, my saves wouldn't go past a certain point, and after trying to go back to the home menu, I was met with a black screen. I turned my 3ds off and rebooted it and tried to open the light platinum CIA again but it would not boot, nor would any of my other GBA CIA boot.
I left my 3ds alone for a while and came back to it to see if it still had the problems it did but now I could load all the GBA CIAs just fine, however the save problem with light platinum still persisted so I don't know what the problem is.

TLDR: GBA rom hack CIA won't save past a certain point and affects other GBA CIAs and I don't know what the issue is. Any help is appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto