Just opened up Playstation Now and didn't recieve a prompt to update either
rcE72Az.jpg

:yaypsp::toot:

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if you can still use Remote Play on the Vita without updating? To be honest, emulation on the Vita has been amazing, but I can't manage without remote play in my house!! I'll be updating if I have to... :( It's only a matter if time until HENkaku 3.61 is released, I'm sure.
This more than likely patches how HenKaku works. So no.

jabbaskillet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my Vita a week ago and it got delivered today. Haven't opened it yet. Do you guys think it's likely to have 3.60 preinstalled? I'm looking into updating offline, but the firmware site seems to be down...

demoncatursday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still on 3.60, I wanted to sign out of PSN to reduce my risk of a ban or some such happening (I'm being cautious until Backups are playable so I don't need to worry about $ony taking my games) but when I try and sign out it tells me I need to update, any way around this or do I need to deal with the increased risk of maybe being banned?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still on 3.60, I wanted to sign out of PSN to reduce my risk of a ban or some such happening (I'm being cautious until Backups are playable so I don't need to worry about $ony taking my games) but when I try and sign out it tells me I need to update, any way around this or do I need to deal with the increased risk of maybe being banned?
Heard using airplane mode helps without having to sign out of psn account.

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But I don't I need to be able to use the internet for FTP? :unsure:
Yes, but the vita doesn't force you to update just to use the internet, so you can still ftp without updating.
I also doubt it sends loads of info back to Sony like the PS3 does (since they where so confident in their security measures and bullshit bespoke memory card).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.